Associate, Out of Home Marketing
- 150 E 42nd St, New York, NY
The world of advertising is more competitive than ever and gaining the attention of a consumer has never been more challenging. Agencies are working diligently to develop effective media strategies to help their clients and brands stand free of the clutter and make a lasting impression on their target audience. With the advances in technology & geo-location data, Out-of-home (OOH) & location-based advertising is being leaned on heavily as a leading piece of media strategy. Posterscope USA continues to be the leading Location Marketing agency, with Global scale, and is setting the gold standard in data-led, insightful, creative and dynamic OOH and location-based media strategy. With a proprietary & informed approach to OOH & location-based planning, Posterscope USA represents a spend of more than $400m across a portfolio of over 100 clients spanning a variety of verticals which includes retail, automotive, hospitality, dining, alcohol/spirits, TV/movie, tech & consumer electronics.
The beating pulse of Posterscope USA is and will continue to be the carefully curated collection of media gurus that work together to build client strategy and the overall agency identity. Our collaborative environment lends to an engaging and thought-provoking experience which ultimately delivers real results. We strive to raise the bar and take pride in being the industry leader in the Location & OOH space – driving innovation, creativity and leveraging real-time data to help fuel the most effective media strategy & activation.
The Associate, OOH will be a versatile individual and will develop a thorough understanding of core media concepts, from planning to negotiating and strategic implementation.
As the Associate, OOH, you will be responsible for developing skills while supporting your Supervisor, Planning. You can stand in for senior members and help answer client queries when needed. Above all else, you should be the catalyst for operational excellence in your team, ensuring nothing passes through the cracks.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
(Acting with freedom, deciding with speed, keeping it simple)
- Support the Assistant, Planning and act with freedom to help develop their understanding of the tools we use.
- Ability to be flexible to changing needs of both the client and Posterscope leadership and react with speed.
- Provide feedback to your assistant clearly to help develop our rising stars.
(Constantly curious, taking risks, passion for thought leadership)
- Understand the intricacies of industry tools and look to develop the skillset of your assistants.
- Continually educate yourself on the latest industry trends.
- Understand core aspects of the Posterscope business thought leadership and work with your Supervisor to implement these changes.
(Going the extra mile, eyes on the prize, rapid and ruthless focus)
- Become proficient in all industry tools both 3rd party and proprietary
- Look for ways to make our processes as efficient as possible
- Be curious on the strategic importance of OOH and how it impacts the wider media mix.
(Taking ownership, promoting good citizenship, being transparent)
- Take ownership of the processes that allow a campaign to go live - contracting, ATBs, ECOS uploads and POP
- Develop understanding of internal finance processes and vendor/client billing
(Collaborating across the network, sharing success models, being transparent)
- Start to build relationships with media owners
- Inclusive of diversity in all its forms
- Work with the team to learn strategic media planning to deliver best in class plans to our clients
- 1+ years’ experience at the Assistant / Associate level or degree in Marketing or related field
- Demonstrate a consistent “above and beyond” work ethic in the tasks you complete.
- Foundation level relationships with key media owners.
- Understanding of core OOH concepts with knowledge of all formats.
- Excellent understanding of how systems & tools contribute to the overarching success of the planning process.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.