Technical Support Specialist
- 1 University Avenue, Toronto, Canada
We are champions for meaningful progress, helping our clients to win, keep and grow their best customers. With best-in-class services and solutions in media, CXM, and creative, we operate in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 48,000 dedicated specialists.
As a member of the End User Services team, your position provides excellent customer service to the Americas staff within dentsu. The purpose of this role is to provide onsite support for escalated technical issues that first-line staff is unable to address and represent the Technology team in onsite incidents, problem management resolution, and projects and software delivery.
- Deliver exceptional and timely support to the business
- Act as an escalation point for all business-critical requests and incidents
- Assist with service optimization efforts by raising process issues with the team and recommend solutions
- Keep informed of companywide technology efforts and adhere to all technical standards
- Build and maintain a solid working relationship with team members to collaborate and share solutions
- Establish and maintain key relationships across technical teams to keep informed of changes and escalate issues when needed
- Utilize the ticketing system to track and respond to user requests, document symptoms and status information, and provide solutions for known problems in a timely fashion
- Balance day-to-day service delivery with work on special projects as assigned. Assist in the development of Information Technology policies, procedures, and documentation
- Additional tasks as assigned
- Post-secondary education in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Database Administration, Computer Programming, or related field.
- 1+ years experience with current Microsoft (Office 365) and Apple Mac (Hardware and Software) OS versions.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in both English and French (an asset)
- Experience with ticket management systems (ServiceNow) is considered a strong asset.
- Excellent follow-through and attention to detail.
- Experience with MS Teams (application, conferencing, enterprise voice) and supporting iOS and Android devices are a plus.
- Strong problem-solving skills and independent decision-making ability.
- Good task management and organizational skills.
- Experience with Cisco/Juniper VPN clients and A/V usage and support experience desired.
We know through experience that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better business results. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the clients we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to working with our candidates from all ability levels throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact [email protected] or to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.