Quality Assurance Lead
- 515 North State Street, Chicago, IL
- Employees can work remotely
Isobar is a creative experience agency that is focused on digital innovation and design, with an expertise in emerging technologies. Isobar has global offices in 51 markets with over 8,000 employees working every day to create engaging, interesting, valuable and meaningful experiences. As part of dentsu, a global network that has capabilities across data, marketing, advertising and experience, Isobar leads the way in terms of innovation and design services and operates under the principles of “Invent – Make – Change” – the way we approach the work that we do and what we find most rewarding and meaningful as we work with our clients, across an extensive client roster across verticals.
Diversity is embedded in who we are and all that we do: our mindset, our solutions, and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable environment. We put our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. Our differences make us richer and enable stronger relationships with each other and foster greater impact for our clients. We engage with our communities to drive positive social impact by fostering equity and working to create a digital society that works for all. Isobar is an agency of dentsu.
Isobar is seeking a Quality Assurance Lead to support our leadership and team management within its Digital Experience practice. The Quality Assurance Lead serves clients, business, and Quality Assurance Analysts by facilitating service delivery and continually improving teams and individuals. The ideal candidate loves working with people and building systematic processes tailored to business needs. The Quality Assurance Lead is critical to the success of a healthy team by fostering creative solutions and ensuring support through knowledge and resources.
· Implement rigorous QA process and lead a QA and test automation team for various test activities of functional testing (requirement-based, business-process-based, and use-case) and non-functional testing (load, performance, stress, security, stability, backward-and-forward compatibility, data migration, data conversion, configuration, accessibility and usability)
· Create test plan, write test cases, and execute tests in multiple configurations, languages, and environments
· Track QA program interdependencies, milestones, and deliverables to ensure timely and successful implementation and deployment of digital properties
· Manage testing feedback and lead defect triage with client for issue prioritization
· Track resolution progress and work with multiple project and client teams to remediate issues
· Manage bug tracking process and present test reports to client on success metrics and quality trends
· Lead QA discussions and recommend best practices and approaches to fine-tune the system to better suit user needs and expectations
· Evangelize and implement the upstream quality assurance approach to review design artifacts and requirements in order to identify gaps and issues
· Estimate QA efforts and collaborate with multidiscipline leads to analyze variances and initiate corrective actions to develop cohesive and innovative QA solutions
· Present deliverables and lead User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with client
· Recommend opportunities for automated testing to reduce manual efforts and lead test automation team to achieve goals
· Coach individuals and teams on quality practices via regular one-on-ones and team meetings
· Provide leadership, support, and ongoing guidance to teams to cultivate a culture of continuous learning, curiosity, craftsmanship, and improvement
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or related field
· Experience testing web applications with responsive design and/or mobile applications of enterprise-level client
· Demonstrated understanding of manual testing, automated testing, and delivery methodologies such as Agile and Kanban
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Proven leadership skills managing and growing Quality Assurance teams and guiding teams to achieve goals together
· Strong ability to coach analysts, testers, and developers, helping them improve their skills and grow their careers
· 5 years experience in technology discipline of a professional services consultancy or agency
· Demonstrated prior success as a Quality Assurance Analyst or Software Test Engineer
· Experience with Digital Experience Platforms and Content Management Systems (CMS) such as Adobe Experience Manager, Sitecore, Contentful, and Drupal
· Experience with back-end service testing and service monitoring using multiple methods such as web service inspection tools, browser inspection tools, and application server logs
· Experience managing test automation team with Selenium and/or Appium technology
· Demonstrated understanding and experience with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
· Experience defining successful test programs within an agency setting
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.