- Remote Address, Virginia, VA
- Employees can work remotely
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.
Talent Acquisition (TA) is a critical function at Dentsu AEGIS Network. In fact, you’ll often hear members of the Executive Team say that finding and keeping A-talent is as important as landing a million-dollar account. We truly believe that. And within the TA team, the Recruiting Coordinator is a key role. The Coordinators work closely with everyone involved in the recruiting process – candidates, recruiters, hiring managers, and interviewers. As a result, they influence both the candidate’s impression of Dentsu AEGIS Network, and the hiring manager’s opinion of the Talent Acquisition department. The Recruiting Coordinator has to be organized, detail oriented, personable, and confident.
- Coordinate with the interview team to schedule onsite and video interviews
- As a member of the HR team, actively contribute ideas and work on projects
- Manage candidates through the interview process to a successful completion
- Use MS Outlook and SmartRecruiters to communicate with candidates and schedule interviews
- Post jobs in our applicant tracking system (ATS) and on external job boards
- Manage offer letters and new hire paperwork
- When time permits, create robust candidate pipelines through proactive sourcing strategies
- Help maintain accurate reporting in our ATS and Power BI
- Help develop partnerships with selected universities and coordinate campus recruiting events
- Coordinate candidate travel and manage expense reports for both the candidates and the Talent Acquisition Team
- Help manage Dentsu AEGIS Network’s employee referral program
- Own or assist with special projects (Social Recruiting, Employee Referral, College Recruiting Coordination, etc.)
- Manage candidate surveys
- Manage candidate experience, help ensure everyone involved in the Talent Acquisition process is keenly focused on treating candidates right
- Experience in either HR or Recruitment
- Adept at using LinkedIn and other social media
- Exceptional ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Desire to work in a fast paced, high expectation environment and eager to contribute ideas
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle multiple tasks concurrently and be adaptable to new assignments, systems, and tools
- Process oriented, capable of understanding, defining and following processes
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong priority setting, initiative and follow-through
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.