Gleam | Coordinator, Talent Management
- 6th Ave, New York, NY, USA
With authenticity at the core of our business, Gleam Futures represent talent and brands who want to make connections to real people. Since opening our doors in 2010, we were one of the first businesses to focus on developing the careers of digital-first talent and have since led the way in shaping the ever-evolving social media industry of today. We believe in embracing creativity, championing unique, intersectional perspectives, and fostering a spirit of collaboration over competition.
We are champions for meaningful progress, and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. Gleam Futures is an agency of dentsu.
Gleam Futures is looking to hire a Talent Coordinator who will report to the Director of Talent and Brand Partnerships. The Talent Coordinator will support the Group Talent Manager in managing their talent roster.
- Maintain talent inbox, scheduling, and travel
- Track invoices and report to finance
- Execute brand deals with talent
- Handle day-to-day organization with talent
- Ensure brand communications and campaign delivery are timely and efficient
- 2-4 years experience in digital talent management
- Meaningful relationships with digital talent, creative agencies, and brands
- Thorough knowledge of the ever-evolving social media landscape and best practices to grow talents’ various platforms
- Attention to detail and exceptional organization
- Excellent communication skills, whether in person, by phone, or by email
- BA or 4-year college equivalent
- YouTube certification a plus
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.