HR M&A Project Manager
- 7001 Columbia Gateway Dr, Columbia, MD 21046, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress, and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data, and technology. Part of dentsu international, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect, and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.
The HR M&A Project Manager will play a key role supporting HR due diligence, integration, and execution planning efforts for dentsu acquisitions throughout the Americas, across all service lines. They will enable the smooth running of multiple projects simultaneously through the operation of project management processes, and the coordination of due diligence and integration actions. The HR M&A Project Manager will interface across the entire dentsu HR community (HR Leads, HR Ops, Benefits, Compensation, Talent Development, Talent Acquisition, etc.) to ensure critical activities are executed timely and successfully.
- Support & drive HR critical work stream activities for mergers and acquisitions; due diligence, integration planning and execution.
- Own and manage sensitive employee demographic and compensation data through all phases of acquisition, focusing on data integrity, analysis and reporting.
- Responsible for maintaining and tracking large quantities of disparate documentation and data acquired through due diligence process and report out discrepancies
- Sets up and maintains project risk and issue logs, assist with identifying risks or issues and mitigation measures, while keeping the project on track.
- Contribute to HR due diligence reports and make recommendations based on findings.
- Provide support to HR functional teams to ensure a smooth integration process that adheres to established policies, procedures and playbooks.
- Organize key project meetings, maintain deal-specific project plans and connect with appropriate HR Community constituents to ensure timely progress updates are provided and accurately reported on.
- Gather and analyze vast amounts of information expeditiously, identify insights and make recommendations as appropriate.
- Sets up and maintains project file management including version control as appropriate
- Proactively identify process inefficiencies and collaborate cross-functionally to drive improvements.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field, or equivalent
- 3-5 years’ HR M&A or HR project management experience
- 2+ years HR Generalist experience
- Advanced proficiency in O365, especially MS Excel (including v-lookups & pivot tables)
- Exceptional project management skills and ability to manage multiple long-term projects simultaneously
- Experience analyzing HR policies, benefits, 401(k) plans, compensation, or related data
- Knowledge of key HR principles: recruiting, change management, compensation, benefits etc.
- Analytical skills and high degree of proficiency with Excel and other spreadsheet software programs.
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manages changes in workload, tight deadlines and rapidly shifting priorities.
- Ability to absorb and process large quantities of disparate information and synthesize quickly
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.