- 515 North State Street, Chicago, IL
dentsumcgarrybowen is a global creative agency delivering idea-led brand transformation at scale. We deliver creative expertise and innovative global solutions for clients. Applying big platform thinking, we bring ideas to life and deliver world-class creative solutions to meet consumer touch points and work across geographies, cultures and channels.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. dentsumcgarrybowen is an agency of dentsu.
We’re looking for a highly organized critical thinker. Day-to-day this role is responsible for the efficient management of the account. The successful candidate will be a team player, able to work with all kinds of people and set egos aside. You will bring a mature attitude and temperament, be respectful, an excellent listener and remain calm under pressure. You will bring production experience and learn quickly to actively manage the production of Broadcast, OOH, Print, Digital and Internal Comms.
You will be responsible for:
- Client Relationships: client advocate with Creatives, Planning and Production.
- Strategy: provides a strategic lens to all aspects of the business (e.g. operational issues, client business problems, agency POVs, briefs, etc.)
- Key Responsibilities: Training of AAEs and AEs, problem solving, leading most productions, managing partner of agency relationships
- Problem Solving: fields and resolves most client and internal problems including being a sounding board to help AEs and AAEs resolve less routine problems.
- Project Management: working with the PM to lead projects from start to finish including timeline development and agency resource management; trains AEs and AAEs on how to effectively manage projects; troubleshoots as needed. Initiates new projects and ensures they are properly kicked off and stay on track through completion. Seeks opportunities to maximize Agency’s efficiency and effectiveness.
- Communication: writes and presents confidently and persuasively with own personal style. And has a presence.
- 3+ years Account Management experience
- 4+ years experience within the advertising industry
- 2+ years experience managing client relationships
- 1+ years managerial experience
- Great compensation package
- Comprehensive healthcare plans
- 401(k) with employer match
- Flexible time-off
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.