- 1545 NW Peachtree St, Atlanta, GA
360i is a fully integrated creative and media agency that helps brands capitalize on change. As a highly strategic creative and media partner with a deep understanding of how people discover brands and share stories, we don’t just react to changes in the marketplace – we predict and define them. We’re built for progressive marketers hungry for ideas that make human and business sense. By bringing together some of the smartest, most curious people with expertise in data, creativity, media, strategy, search, and social, we help our clients achieve their objectives and drive their business forward. And our hustle doesn’t go unnoticed. In 2019, we were selected for Ad Age’s A-List – our ninth consecutive year in the coveted issue. We’ve also been named Adweek’s Breakthrough Media Agency of the Year, one of Campaign’s Top 25 Most Influential Agencies, one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, and ranked amongst the best Performance Marketing Agencies by Forrester Research. That’s some range. We work with brands including 7-Eleven, Ben & Jerry’s, SkinnyPop, DSW, Kroger, and Mondelez. 360i is a dentsu company.
The Manager role is a critical junior/mid-level role with 1 role reporting to them, potentially more in time and they will report directly into the Senior Manager & Associate Media Director. The Manager works very closely with the Senior Manager leading the strategic direction with help from their AMD and is tasked with being a marketing partner for the clients. The Manager must demonstrate a strong working knowledge of the media space (Traditional and Digital media preferred) and available media research and systems. The Manager helps manage the day to day by assuring focus on key client objectives and communicating appropriate resource needs to meet ongoing client goals and objectives.
- Experience working on one large account (ideally retail)
- Understanding of all media channels and experience coordinating across multiple media disciplines (SEM, Social, TV, OLV, OOH, Radio etc)
- Experience with upper funnel media awareness campaigns
- Ability to coordinate with creative agencies on creative assets and accounts needs
- Ability to coordinate with multi-channel teams to design cutting-edge, strategic and thoughtful integrated media plans across a myriad of awareness-based channels (TV, CTV, Video, Social, Programmatic and Audio)
- Comfort owning and communicating directly with clients on questions/concerns and specific media initiatives
- Helps evaluate timelines and manage day to day deliverables
- Experience w/ analyzing competitive landscapes, pulling reports using agency tools and compiling insights
- Managing a large Media Budget and Flowchart
- Drive media channel selection and be forward thinking on new opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2.5 - 4 years of total experience
- Relevant media planning and buying experience with specific digital focus
- Ideally familiar with Media Ocean, DDS, Nielsen Ad Intel, Pathmatics, Media Tools, Web Analytics, Ad Servers, Media Research tools, etc.
- 2+ years managing junior team members
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.