Senior Associate, Planning
- 1545 NW Peachtree St, Georgia, GA
- Employees can work remotely
360i is a fully integrated creative and media agency that helps brands capitalize on change. As a highly strategic creative and media partner with a deep understanding of how people discover brands and share stories, we don’t just react to changes in the marketplace – we predict and define them. We’re built for progressive marketers hungry for ideas that make human and business sense. By bringing together some of the smartest, most curious people with expertise in data, creativity, media, strategy, search, and social, we help our clients achieve their objectives and drive their business forward. And our hustle doesn’t go unnoticed. In 2019, we were selected for Ad Age’s A-List – our ninth consecutive year in the coveted issue. We’ve also been named Adweek’s Breakthrough Media Agency of the Year, one of Campaign’s Top 25 Most Influential Agencies, one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, and ranked amongst the best Performance Marketing Agencies by Forrester Research. That’s some range. We work with brands including 7-Eleven, Ben & Jerry’s, SkinnyPop, DSW, Kroger, and Mondelez. 360i is a dentsu company.
The Senior Associate, Planning is the daily focal point to the account. The Senior Associate, Planning will have daily responsibility for assigned accounts and will understand the client’s overall business and marketing goals. The Associate, Integrated Planning is the overseer of the tactical integrated planning process and provides mid-level strategic recommendations to the senior media team and client. You will have a working knowledge of the media space (including digital media) and available media research. You are also expected to be proficient in MediaTools and procedures (both media and inter-department). The Senior Associate, Planning will be an active participant on the business; engaged and contributing ideas and insights to benefit our clients. You will report directly into the Senior Manager, Planning.
- Support Senior Manager in the collection and evaluation of syndicated consumer and media use information
- Create media plans, flowcharts, buying guidelines, testing plans and results analysis, budget summaries, plan delivery, help develop media presentations, general overviews, and tactical POVs
- Write POVs and evaluate new media types / outlets
- Compile reports of competitive market/media information for each brand/category
- May manage daily client interaction, expectations, and deliverables
- Lead, if appropriate, face-to-face client and vendor meetings
- May assist Supervisor to develop and oversee junior staff (i.e. manage time, assure projects are completed on time and followed (within) budget)
- Manage multiple deliverables and ability to transition among them
- Ensure important information is provided to team regarding client issues, internal agency issues, and changes in account status
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ year(s) of communications/media planning experience
- Participation in at least one full planning cycle and implementation of at least two media plans
- Experience with the media process, media department and inter-department relationships
- Produce and present well-considered ideas and solutions
- Previously relayed results to clients on organizational goals
- Balanced ability to perform creatively
- Experience with online research tools such as Nielsen, @Plan, Comscore or AdRelevance
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.