Senior Digital Media Manager
- 5800 Bristol Pkwy, Culver City, CA 90230, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency's heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined dentsu. For more information, contact Merkle at 1-877-9-Merkle or visit www.merkleinc.com.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. Merkle an agency of dentsu.
Open to remote applicants!
As a Senior Digital Media Manager, you will focus on strategic media planning and management across paid media. This will be a role focused on Display and Paid Social, but also exposed to mobile DSP, video DSP, direct publisher, and Connected TV buying. You will be a part of an innovative, fast-growing department focused on revolutionizing digital media planning and buying, in the context of a multi-channel data-driven approach.
- Oversee the platform strategy, execution, performance and reporting of the media campaign across all buying platforms
- Be your client's primary contact for display, responsible for building client-facing materials, presenting, and following through
- Be the programmatic and social expert for your client on campaign performance and optimization providing insights into the best strategies and tactics to achieve their goals
- Build training materials and best practice documentation
- Oversee the work of multiple specialists, train technical knowledge, and manage workflow.
- Coordinate assets and tags with vendors and ensure campaigns are meeting KPIs
- Manage MBAs and invoices, while overseeing client budgets and pacing across digital media portfolio
- Consult and work with other cross-channel leaders in Search, Technology, Identity Management, Tracking, Analytics, and Measurement for seamless execution and the development of forward-thinking strategies and innovations
- You will report to the Digital Media Director
- 5+ years experience working in the digital media buying & planning space with focus a on programmatic strategy, execution, and People Based Marketing
- Must have in-platform execution experience pulling the levers in DSP platforms (i.e. DV360, Google Ads, Xandr, The Trade Desk, Amazon DSP, Facebook Ads)
- Passion for media and the technologies used to support online and/or mobile advertising operations: ad serving, audience management tools, inventory applications, and third-party ad tags
- Experience against multiple media buying strategies: self-service, managed buyer, partner negotiations
- Interest in data analytics and how that affects the bottom line
- Experience with digital ads trafficking is required (Atlas, DCM, MediaMind)
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Well-versed in the Microsoft Office suite specifically, Excel and PowerPoint
- Professional client communication, both written and verbal
- Enthusiasm for the future of brand advertising on the web and building that future with us
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply. Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.