Senior Manager, Media Planning
- 150 E 42nd St, New York, NY
iProspect, a dentsu company, is a global digital-first end to end media agency. Its unmatched mix of media strategy and storytelling with digital expertise and audience knowledge defines the new territory of performance-driven brand building. By delivering human-centric solutions, iProspect accelerates growth for the world’s most iconic brands including Sonos, Cox, LG, Hilton, Levi’s, Budweiser, Microsoft, and Procter & Gamble. The iProspect team works across a network of more than 8,000 media and performance specialists spread across 93 global markets.
- Own the approach to media planning across a variety of our Brand and Performance clients
- Be the planning expert for our Performance focused teams, having direct contact and influence with clients and agency leadership
- Work hand in hand with insights, strategy, data and activation to craft the most actionable and outcome based recommendations
- Manage a team of planners across the organization, working with multiple clients in a flexible model
- Help to upskill planning expertise across the agency
- 5-6 years integrated media planning across all channels, from TV to search.
- Must have experience in holistic budget allocation and understand innately the specific and changing roles individual channels should play as part of a broader communications plan.
- Client interaction and management experience is required.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.