Staff Consultant, SEO
- 515 N State St, Chicago, IL 60654, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Cardinal Path is a leading digital analytics and marketing firm focused on delivering insight, understanding and outcomes that create competitive advantage for our clients. We engage at the strategic, business, and technical levels to generate tangible and quantifiable value for our partners.
Cardinal Path is seeking a full time, talented, passionate Search Engine Optimization (SEO) content specialist to join our SEO team. As a Staff Consultant, SEO at Cardinal Path you will be delivering SEO strategies and recommendations to a world class clientele across multiple industries and verticals.
- Assist and execute on SEO team tasks to fulfill client content audits and ongoing SEO tasks
- Perform deep, intent-based keyword research and analysis to develop quality keyword portfolio utilizing SEO and Content tools and resources
- Performing content gaps and analysis, competitive research, as well as search engine results page analysis
- Creating SEO friendly copy for client sites, taking ownership of Cardinal Path’s processes for on-page optimization
- Keep up to date with the latest search industry trends, technology, and changes; evaluate top industry tools
Who we are looking for:
A natural communicator with a history of positive client relationships built on trust and expertise. This is a fast-paced role requiring strong content marketing and SEO knowledge. We would expect you to have a high level of comfort with the ever-changing search landscape and be able to demonstrate how you easily absorb, adapt, and learn new concepts.
You’re curious, an excellent writer and storyteller who understands the role SEO plays in content marketing. As a bonus, you love data and extracting meaningful insights and recommendations. Sounds like you? Read through our job description and apply today!
- Past (recent) experience in search engine optimization related roles
- Strong writing and editing skills, confident with best practices for content marketing and developing content strategies for the organic channel
- Experience in on-page optimization with a sound knowledge of on-page best practices
- Knowledge of keyword research tools, with a solid understanding of search intent
- Generalist SEO experience is a plus including experience with Technical, Local SEO, International SEO or E-commerce SEO
- Comfortable with a fast-evolving search landscape with a demonstrated ability to learn new concepts
- Excellent verbal communication skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics.
- Knowledge or experience with reporting and visualization tools such as Data Studio or Tableau is an asset
- Well versed with Google Search Console as well as industry standard tools such as aHrefs, SEMRush, MajesticSEO
- Exposure to various CMS systems, and familiarity with HTML/CSS, programming languages in addition to past SEO experience are a definite asset
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply. Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.