Manager, Paid Social
- 515 North State Street, Chicago, IL
360i is a fully integrated creative and media agency that helps brands tap into shifts in culture, behavior, technology, data, and business to gain a competitive advantage. We’re built for progressive marketers hungry for ideas that make human and business sense.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding, and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. 360i is an agency of dentsu.
The Paid Social Manager is responsible for the implementation and execution of paid social campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, among other platforms. This role maintains, develops, and exceeds performance targets for the DSW brand. You will be charged with gathering data from social platforms and distilling it into actionable insights. This role reports to the Associate Director of Paid Social.
In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
· Manage full-funnel projects from start to finish, while coming up with creative ways to advance the brand through paid social
· Provide accurate client communication that details performance and return on investment via regular campaign reporting and analysis
· Oversee large paid social budgets monthly through pacing reports and campaign optimizations
· Manage a high volume of paid social accounts simultaneously; explore opportunities to propel the brand on any emerging social platforms
· Facilitate meetings, communicate with vendors, and participate in QBRs as needed
· Assist in overseeing a Senior Associate and Associate by managing QA, project management, and platform troubleshooting
· Detailed knowledge of paid social marketing techniques and platform buying tools
· Advanced familiarity with running campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and a passion to learn about emerging social media platforms
· Must be proficient or advanced in Microsoft Excel
· Ability to manipulate, analyze and interpret large quantities of data
· Must be eager and willing to learn
· Passion for analytics and insights
· Exemplary attention to detail
Part of dentsu, dentsu international helps clients to win, keep and grow their best customers and achieve meaningful progress for their businesses. With best-in-class services and solutions in media, CXM, and creative, dentsu international operates in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 46,000 dedicated specialists. Follow us on social @dentsuUSA. Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.