Salesforce Marketing Cloud Solution Consultant
- 6601 College Boulevard, Sixth Floor, Overland Park, KS, United States
- Employees can work remotely
Digital is in our DNA. Since our founding in 1999, DEG has become one of the fastest-growing agencies in the country. A member of Dentsu, we are a global, full-service digital experience agency crafting solutions that help national and global brands meet their business objectives. While other shops are now working to grow their digital presences, we were born here.
Our associates are always evolving and finding new ways to collaborate together to solve our clients' toughest challenges. After all, at DEG the best idea wins—no matter where it comes from.
Here, you can grow and pursue your passions, prioritize your family, contribute to your community, and actively travel. Our "work hard, play hard" mentality provides everyone with a fun, casual work environment that embraces new and better ways of doing things, and new and better things to do for our clients. The result is consistently being named one of the best places to work.
The question you must now ask is: Are you ready to evolve?
At DEG, a Merkle Company, we embrace new ways of connecting with consumers—harnessing creativity, strategy, and technology to craft data-driven, creatively led, and customer-centric experiences that resonate at the point of greatest impact. A 17-year Salesforce Marketing Cloud Partner and the only three-time Marketing Cloud Partner of the Year, DEG's full-service team is versed in all Marketing Cloud technologies, including Journey Builder, Social Studio, Ad Studio, Interaction Studio, and Datorama.
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Cloud Solutions Consultant to support implementation of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) projects. You will report to the Manager of SFMC Solution Consultants. You will focus on enterprise-level SFMC implementations, automations and journeys that support omni-channel strategy. To do this, we ask that you have knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, have experience defining and documenting business processes and system requirements for marketing automation clients, have project management skills and ensure successful implementation of projects.\
Considered the best job in the company by those who enjoy solving challenging, complex problems and leveraging all tenants at DEG to do so. DEG works with a wide variety of clients, platforms, solutions and software. A Senior Marketing Cloud Solutions Consultant here will never be bored. Our highly entrepreneurial, collaborative, and dynamic environment is the perfect place for smart, motivated people to make an impact. With great benefits and a dedication to work-life balance, we are also a great place to work.
- Analyze client data structures to determine initial data architecture for new Salesforce Marketing Cloud accounts in addition to email related subscription information and event information (i.e. new subscription, abandoned cart).
- Play a major role in the design and implementation of all functionality within Salesforce Marketing Cloud including, but not limited to: Email Studio, Automation Studio, Journey Builder, MobileConnect, MobilePush, and Predictive Intelligence.
- Gather, analyze, translate and document detailed business/functional/user requirements.
- Work with stakeholders and conduct user interviews to assist in building strategies.
- Create technical documentation and user requirements/project documentation.
- Coordinate with PM to manage the implementation of assigned system projects.
- Effectively communicate technical issues in non-technical terms to internal and external stakeholders.
- Monitor system implementation and user satisfaction. Responsible for issue awareness and resolution.
- Assist in application configurations, integration and acceptance testing.
- Perform gap analysis to determine impacts of the future state requirements on current systems.
- Effective management of project scope through accurate documentation of requirements.
- Identify process improvement opportunities.
- Coordinate with development to estimate enhancements for existing client email programs.
- Provide functional solution deployment support during implementation and post-implementation phases of projects
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-5 years in a client-facing Consultant role
- 2+ years in supporting Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Experience in Visio or other process flow tool
- Working knowledge of Google docs, Assembla, and/or Excel spreadsheets to track test progress and tickets
- Applicants must have at least 5 years demonstrated experience working in a client facing role
- Understanding of systems and SDLC
- Strong reasoning, analytical, interpersonal, and organizational skills, including research and troubleshooting ability
- Demonstrated experience with strategic planning and process definition and design
- Proven leadership and consulting skills
- Preferred certifiied Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist and Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant
- Preferred experience using additional content management or email systems
- Preferred knowledge of AMPscript and SQL.
- Multiple health plan options, including supplemental insurance and pre-tax FSAs
- Life insurance, AD&D, and short- and long-term disability plans with company-paid premium
- Ample paid time off, holidays, and flex time
- Fully paid leave for new parents, including maternity, paternity, and adoption leave with financial assistance
- Additional paid-leave options, like military leave for active duty service members deployed to full-time service and disaster leave for those who experience a natural disaster affecting themselves or their immediate family
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with auto-enrollment and a company-sponsored matching program
- Bonus plans based on company and individual performance
- Culture Club social events throughout the year
- Free refreshments, including soda, juice, sparkling water, and Roasterie hot and nitro cold brew coffee in our company coffeehouse, as well as free on-tap and bottle beer for our weekly Beer:30
DEG, a Merkle Company is an equal-opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.