Salesforce Marketing Cloud Support Specialist
- 6601 College Boulevard, Sixth Floor, Overland Park, KS, United States
- Employees can work remotely
About DEG, a Merkle Company
Digital is in our DNA. Since our founding in 1999, DEG has become one of the fastest-growing agencies in the country. A member of Dentsu, we are a global, full-service digital experience agency crafting solutions that help national and global brands meet their business objectives. While other shops are now working to grow their digital presences, we were born here.
Our associates are always evolving and finding new ways to collaborate together to solve our clients’ toughest challenges. After all, at DEG the best idea wins—no matter where it comes from.
Here, you can grow and pursue your passions, prioritize your family, contribute to your community, and actively travel. Our “work hard, play hard” mentality provides everyone with a fun, casual work environment that embraces new and better ways of doing things, and new and better things to do for our clients. The result is consistently being named one of the best places to work.
The question you must now ask is: Are you ready to evolve?
The Marketing Cloud Specialist focuses on the daily operations needed to successfully run a client's Salesforce Marketing Cloud Platform. The successful Marketing Cloud Specialist will be viewed as the clients "smart friend" for all things Marketing Cloud. They will have the ability to troubleshoot, assist, research and provide assistance to our clients as needed.
The Marketing Cloud Specialist is considered the best job at DEG by those who value working on a wide variety of tasks and by those who are interested in getting exposure to almost every department during the day. DEG is the best place to work as a Marketing Cloud Specialist because we have one of the largest teams of Salesforce Marketing Cloud experts outside of Salesforce Marketing Cloud and we are on the cutting edge of every new feature in Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
DEG, a Merkle Company is a growing company with an employee-centric culture and high regard for technology. Our highly entrepreneurial, collaborative, and dynamic environment is the perfect place for smart, motivated people to make an impact. With competitive benefits and a dedication to work-life balance, DEG has been named one of the best places to work in the country.
- Provide first level support to SFMC clients
- Coordinate with internal teams as needed
- Utilize Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Excel and/or Access to modify and update subscriber lists and create segmentation groups
- Collaborate and contribute ideas
- Develop and document efficiencies in current and future processes
- Four year college degree or equivalent course work. (not required)
- 1 year or more experience working in the Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Experience with basic HTML (For example, creating tables, links, and bolding).
- Demonstrated writing/communication, interpersonal and client relationship skills.
- Proven record for problem resolution and successful completion of complex projects.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Access, Visio and Project are a plus).
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and adeptly multi-task and prioritize a high volume of projects and tasks at one time.
- Ability to work with diverse departments across an organization.
- Excellent logical reasoning and analytical skills to effectively assess and communicate metrics.
- Passionate about the digital landscape with desire for continuous learning and advancement.
- Team player
- Prefer agency experience
- Multiple health plan options, including supplemental insurance and pre-tax FSAs
- Life insurance, AD&D, and short- and long-term disability plans with company-paid premium
- Ample paid time off, holidays, and flex time
- Fully paid leave for new parents, including maternity, paternity, and adoption leave with financial assistance
- Additional paid-leave options, like military leave for active duty service members deployed to full-time service and disaster leave for those who experience a natural disaster affecting themselves or their immediate family
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with auto-enrollment and a company-sponsored matching program
- Bonus plans based on company and individual performance
- Culture Club social events throughout the year
- Free refreshments, including soda, juice, sparkling water, and Roasterie hot and nitro cold brew coffee in our company coffeehouse, as well as free on-tap and bottle beer for our weekly Beer:30
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress, and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data, and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.