Digital Media Planner
- 1 University Avenue, Toronto, ON, M5J 2P1, Toronto, Canada
The Digital Media Planner will provide leadership to ensure clients’ needs and requirements are met. They will oversee campaign planning, optimization strategies, and campaign performance success for a set of top tier client relationships. They will provide consultative strategic direction to assigned accounts and identify appropriate programs and services to meet client needs.
Furthermore, the Digital Media Planner will work with internal tools and staff to quantitatively and qualitatively analyze campaign delivery and optimize performance on an ongoing basis. They will attend client meetings and actively take part in presentations.
This role is critical to the successful operations of 3 core areas of digital media investment, (1) planning, (2) execution and optimizations, and (3) reporting.
- Act as a primary client contact, understanding client goals and optimizing success through research and analysis
- Strategizes ways to most effectively use digital media dollars to the greatest benefit for our clients
- Present proposals with media and cost schedules to clients
- Manage all facets of campaign execution by working with Assistant Media Planners
- Take the lead on optimization strategies for digital placements
- Manage, review, and analyze all client facing deliverables
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and identify areas of development within emerging markets
- Develop and present concise results decks highlighting the relevant learning gained and recommendations for future campaigns
- Delegate and oversee responsibilities/assignments appropriate for Assistant Media Planners
- Promote positive working relationships within the department, the company, and the vendor community
- Provide strategic guidance to the media planning team
- Provide consultative strategic direction to your accounts and identify appropriate programs and services to meet client needs
- BA/BS degree
- 2+ years in digital media and planning
- Prior experience with social, search and display advertising
- Strong mathematical & analytical mindset and interest in data analysis
- Possess outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Be detail-oriented, very organized, able to multi-task, and able to work well under pressure
- Articulate, intelligent, and credible individual who is a self-starter and keen to make a difference in a growing business with existing clients
- Experience with research resources, such as @Plan, Kantar, ComScore, Nielsen/Net Ratings, and Ad Relevance, as well as other research/planning tools
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
We know through experience that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better business results. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the clients we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to working with our candidates from all ability levels throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact [email protected] or to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.