Performance Media Account Manager
- 1 University Avenue, Toronto, ON, M5J 2P1, Toronto, Canada
Dentsu MCGARRYBOWEN is looking for a Performance Media Account Manager with expertise in both client service and digital media. In partnership with top tier clients, this person will lead paid search and social strategy that continually drives measurable business growth. The Performance Media Account Manager will support the team in all aspects of operation, including ensuring the timely delivery of all client requirements; sharing campaign performance insights; shaping the structure of campaign performance reports and supporting their delivery; and providing regular input of ideas for best practices and process improvement. This opportunity requires someone with dedication, curiosity, motivation, and desire to work with the best in market!
- Serve as the client’s primary point of contact for the Performance Media team
- Contribute to the development of performance media strategies/plans that maximize client profit
- Identify opportunities to grow the client’s market share as well as agency revenue, and create compelling proposals with a focus on forecasting media results and client profit
- Support Performance Media Analysts on all client-facing activities such as reporting, ad hoc requests, media plan approvals, and leading status meetings
- Serve the Finance team’s primary point of contact for administrative functions around project setup, reconciliation, invoicing, and billing.
- Partner with vendors to develop best-in-class capabilities and gain access to new opportunities and first-mover advantages
- Contribute to the continual refinement of internal processes to improve efficiency and client performance
- Continually research the client’s industry and business to develop extensive domain knowledge used to align with trends and adapt to changing market conditions faster than competitors
- Demonstrate working knowledge of each area of the agency’s resources to evaluate recommendations before they are delivered to the client
- Continually learn and enhance skills related to performance media methodologies and platforms
- Communicate strategies/plans with the client for alignment before executing with the Performance Media Analysts
- Develop POVs on industry trends to share with clients
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience is required
- Strong mathematical & analytical mindset and interest in data analysis
- Comfortable building and delivering compelling, provocative, well-designed client presentations
- Experience in client service or account management in a complex/technical field
- Strong experience in Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Google Marketing Platform and Google Analytics
- Strong skills in MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong writing skills, particularly the ability to organize information succinctly and logically
- “Can-do” attitude and proven ability to work in a team environment
- Ability and experience working in a deadline-oriented environment
- Keen interest and passion for all things digital marketing
- A sense of curiosity, and desire to innovate/test new approaches
- Strong understanding of the latest developments in newly available privacy controls (iOS14, Intelligent Tracking Prevention, etc.), and privacy-safe solutions to maintain media efficacy.
We know through experience that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better business results. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the clients we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to working with our candidates from all ability levels throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact [email protected] or to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.