Paid Social Supervisor
- 1 University Avenue, Toronto, ON, M5J 2P1, Toronto, Canada
We are champions for meaningful progress, helping our clients to win, keep and grow their best customers. With best-in-class services and solutions in media, CXM, and creative, we operate in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 48,000 dedicated specialists.
• Assist the Client Lead and Business Performance, Strategy Lead on the overall strategic direction and delivery of client campaigns. Hybrid role between Social/ Digital/ Video.
• Responsible for the successful setup of paid media campaigns (search and social) across numerous platforms (Facebook Ads Manager, YouTube, Pinterest, Snap etc). This includes audience research, campaign creation, ad sets, ads, audience management and measurement. Primary focus on Social with some involvement in Video buying.
• Responsible for the successful optimization of all client campaigns – including reviewing campaign performance, as well optimizing based on the continuous feedback from both the client and strategist.
• Responsible for reporting and trafficking is carried out to the highest standards – as well as delivery of commentary, insights and actions to the client on a daily, weekly and/or monthly basis.
• Contribute your own ideas and opinions on your client’s business, how we work, and the industry we’re in; establish a presence in the agency; have a voice in meetings.
• Understand individual client needs (including and beyond specific projects) so you can help them be successful in their roles; ensure clients have the necessary information and materials they need to do their jobs well.
• Work to develop a solid understanding of the client’s business, with emphasis on your area of responsibility.
- At least 1- 2 years within digital performance agency or client responsible for delivering against performance targets.
- Experience with, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Pinterest, Snapchat. Other platform experience such as YouTube considered an asset.
- Excellent knowledge and passion for digital
- Strong English language skills: understanding client needs, maintaining relationships, building partnerships
- Strong numerical skills and attention to detail
- Able to work in high pressure environment and resolve client issues
- Able to work collaboratively across teams
- Analytical and strategic
- Demonstrates honesty and integrity
We know through experience that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better business results. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the clients we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to working with our candidates from all ability levels throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact [email protected] or to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.