- 1 University Avenue, Toronto, ON, M5J 2P1, Toronto, Canada
We are searching for a highly analytical and self-driven individual with solid technical skills to help evolve our media data operations and analytics. This role is responsible for the development, and maintenance of data pipelines for external and internal data sources and building media analytics solutions that sits on top. Partnering with media planning and strategy teams this role plays a key role in building media performance reporting and dashboards that enable easy and fast access to data to drive actionable insights and highlight optimization opportunities.
- Be the subject matter expert on key functional areas such as media analytical tools & technologies
- Build and maintain series of series of data pipelines and ensure accurate and complete data flow in centralized data solutions
- Lead the development and automation of media reports and dashboards
- Partner with strategy teams to customize media dashboard to ensure that solutions drive actionable insights and highlight optimization opportunities
- Elevate how media data/information is being collected, communicated and distributed across the cross media teams efficiently
- Influence different stakeholders to drive process improvements and adopt recommendations based on data and analytics best practices and business insights
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Media Analytics, Reporting and/or Data Analytics role.
- Post-secondary education in a technical field ( Data Science, Engineering, Math, Statistics etc.)
- You have previously worked on building serious data pipelines ingesting and transforming large campaign data
- Hands-on experience with programming languages or tools such as SQL, Big Query
- Working experience with reporting and visualization tool such as PowerBI and/or Tableau.
- Understanding of media metrics - Digital (e.g. Social, Display, Search. Programmatic, etc.); Media (e.g. buying models, Impressions, GRP); Measurement analytics and quantitative marketing measures.
- Experience on providing training on systems/tool to audiences with different technical backgrounds effectively.
- Strong attention to detail. Mindset to build trust through quality work.
- Be curious, hungry to innovate and have an appetite to learn constantly.
- Ability to adopt to changes and to find opportunities in ambiguous environment
Good to have:
- Understanding on setting up and managing cloud environment (Azure, AWS)
- Digital Media platform knowledge
- Experience working with tools such as Super Metrics or Adverity
- Experience with Python and/R
We know through experience that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better business results. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the clients we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to working with our candidates from all ability levels throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact [email protected] or to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.