- 1 University Avenue, Toronto, ON, M5J 2P1, Toronto, Canada
- Post-secondary Degree or Diploma in Media, Advertising, Business Administration, Marketing, or related field.
- A minimum of 6 years of media planning and/or buying experience focused on Digital Channels and a minimum of 3-year experience leading a team.
- Ability to demonstrative creativity in negotiations and act as the conduit to media brands.
- Influential people leader with the ability to lead, coach and develop and retain top talent while addressing performance.
- Experience with driving change and ability to think innovatively in developing and executing changes to processes and ways of working.
- Previous experience with support new business efforts at the Network or brand level.
- Subject matter expert in developing digital investment strategies that meet and exceed client campaign goals and objectives.
- Must have experience with ad severing and media buying technologies (DCM, AdWords, Facebook, Google, etc.).
- High-level of confidence with an ability to manage expectations with internal stakeholders and external clients.
- Growth-minded with the ability to focus their efforts on specific growth goals for the network.
- Advanced analytical skills and proficient with numbers and budgets to illustrate client business objectives.
- Advanced level MS Office skills: Excel (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP’s), Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to collaborate with cross-functional teams and multiple stakeholder
We know through experience that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better business results. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the clients we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to working with our candidates from all ability levels throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact [email protected] or to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.