- 1 University Avenue, Toronto, ON, M5J 2P1, Toronto, Canada
Our mission is to Drive Business Performance. We use data to create personalized and connected experiences that deliver transformative business outcomes. Our role is to ensure our clients meet their quantifiable business goals every day, consistently, in every market. We are entirely focused on delivering better business results through optimization, creation and analysis across all digital platforms. Our scope ranges from recommending how to use content more effectively to optimizing daily media channel performance and maximizing visibility in eCommerce platforms.
The role itself demands an approachable, agile team player with a proven track record in successful programmatic performance trading. You will also have strong technical knowledge with the capacity to be able to manage client expectations, concerns and collaborate to drive better outcomes. You must be results-driven in order to drive tangible business results for our clients.
- Ensuring campaigns are set up and go live on time, deliver in full to the correct budget and to their performance KPI'.
- Overseeing the quality assurance in programmatic trading across your Pod and ensure that all SOPs are being adhered to.
- Assisting in the creation, implementation and maintenance of processes and optimal ways of working across your team.
- Facilitating and maintaining regular check-ins with your team to guide and oversee performance, pacing and general campaign management.
- Assisting and leading in technical troubleshooting across the team.
- Leveraging your wealth of digital and programmatic expertise to assist in the development and training.
- Ensuring you are on top of all client communication by responding in a timely and professional manner in line with our outlined SLA’s.
- Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with our key suppliers and partners.
- At least 2+ years experience working in bid management, campaign management/optimization with key Data, Supply and DSP partners such as DBM, The Trade Desk, Mediamath, Adobe and Brightroll.
- Client facing experience with the ability to identify risks and effectively manage through issues
- The ability to analyze data, interpret and communicate insights from multiple sources to make complex optimizations - to enhance pace and performance. Coupled with the ability to analyze and interpret large amounts of data.
- Attention to detail coupled with critical thinking and a proactive problem solving mindset.
- Strong project management skills and ability to delegate and organize
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team setting with internal stakeholders and successfully uphold corporate partnership guidelines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office solutions, notably Microsoft Excel.
- Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
We know through experience that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better business results. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the clients we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to working with our candidates from all ability levels throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact [email protected] or to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.