- 150 E 42nd St, New York, NY
Carat, a dentsu company, is a full service, award-winning agency. Curiosity, Creativity, and Collaboration guide our people to deliver communications solutions in an innovative and empowering work environment. The depth and scope of Carat’s offerings and ability to encompass all consumer touch points, gives us a unique ability to activate all expressions of a client’s brand. MediaPost Holding Company of the Year 2016, 2017 & 2020 and Adweek Media Agency of the Year 2015.
Carat has been appointed by Microsoft to run its global advertising, media buying and planning since April 2014. Microsoft is one of the most prestigious clients in the Dentsu Aegis Network portfolio and services the full suite of products such as Xbox, Surface and Azure for over 80 markets across the world.
As an Associate Analyst, you manage accurate data collection, processing, visualization and analysis. While providing in-depth reporting, you must be an active participant, engaged and contributing ideas and insights to benefit our clients.
You will create compelling reports from data sets of all sizes and provide analysis for our client. You will maintain communication and collaboration with the media teams to support and implement high-quality, data-driven decisions. You will construct accurate and honest deliverables to add to the success of each campaign.
- Produce regular and ad hoc weekly analytics deliverables and use critical thinking skills to extract interesting insights
- Develop large datasets, used in reporting and benchmarking
- Ensure data quality and hygiene and make sure reports are consistent and accurate
- Identify opportunities to improve analytics processes and identify opportunities to automate reporting tasks
- Cross collaboration with all internal stakeholders
- Support all types of measurement, reporting and analytics for all channels across their line of business in partnership with the media teams
- Help train other teams on how to read analytics reports
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or related field preferred
- Experience in analytics is preferred (agency experience is a plus)
- Experience building reports from scratch
Software Skills Desired:
- Advance Excel knowledge including using for data compilation, analysis, visualization, and automation
- Working knowledge of Ad Tech platforms including, DoubleClick (DBM, DCM) Adobe (Analytics, AMO, AAM) Marin and Prisma is preferred
- Experience with SQL and Python is preferred
- Experience in visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau) is preferred
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying. #LI-MB3