Business Performance Analyst
- 3970 St-Ambroise, Montreal, Canada
Our mission is to Drive Business Performance. We use data to create personalized and connected experiences that deliver transformative business outcomes. Our role is to ensure our clients meet their quantifiable business goals every day, consistently, in every market. We are entirely focused on delivering better business results through optimization, creation and analysis across all digital platforms. Our scope ranges from recommending how to use content more effectively to optimizing daily media channel performance and maximizing visibility in eCommerce platforms.
At iProspect, a Business Performance Analyst is responsible for the setup and ongoing delivery of client Digital campaigns. As a Business Performance Analyst, you will work to support the Business Performance, Strategist in developing the short and long-term strategic direction and success for your clients. You will also be responsible for the successful delivery of these campaigns – from campaign setup, optimization and management to the day to day reporting to clients. You must be proficient in paid search and social self-serve platforms and have the ability to manage, optimize and report on multiple campaigns across platforms.
- Assist the Client Lead and Business Performance, Strategy Lead on the overall strategic direction and delivery of client campaigns – be it from a consumer, data or performance perspective
- Responsible for the successful setup of paid media campaigns (search and social) across numerous platforms (i.e Adwords/Bing, Facebook Ads Manager, Twitter, Pinterest, Snap etc)
- This includes keyword research, campaign creation, ad sets, ads, audience management and measurement
- Responsible for the successful optimization of all client campaigns – including reviewing campaign performance, as well optimizing based on the continuous feedback from both the client and strategist
- Responsible for reporting and trafficking is carried out to the highest standards – as well as delivery of commentary, insights and actions to the client on a daily, weekly and/or monthly basis
- Coach and challenge the Business Performance Executive on his/her daily deliverables: overall execution & optimization of campaigns; reporting and insights
Innovation & Initiative
- Contribute your own ideas and opinions on your client’s business, how we work, and the industry we’re in; establish a presence in the agency; have a voice in meetings
- Work with an attitude of ‘it’s up to me to make it happen’
- Be an excellent communicator – provide clear correspondence and specifically well-written, emails to ensure all expectations and details are understood by all
- Develop excellent presentation skills – both in-person and over the phone
- Meet commitments and complete tasks as agreed and within agreed timeframes
- Proactively contribute to a positive team atmosphere and company culture
- Understand individual client needs (including and beyond specific projects) so you can help them be successful in their roles; ensure clients have the necessary information and materials they need to do their jobs well
- Work to develop a solid understanding of the client’s business, with emphasis on your area of responsibility
PROFIT - Commercial Leadership
- Ensure proper spending and pacing of your campaigns and take full ownership and accountability with media spending on behalf of your clients.
- Help the team in develop insights and reporting for a quarterly business report for each client
- Align with the Account Plan for each of your clients and actively align campaign execution accordingly
- At least 2years within digital performance agency or client responsible for delivering against performance targets
- Experience with Google Ads, Facebook. Other platforms including Amazon considered an asset
- Excellent knowledge and passion for digital
- Strong English language skills: understanding client needs, maintaining relationships, building partnerships
- Strong numerical skills and attention to detail
- Able to work in high pressure environment and resolve client issues
- Able to work collaboratively across teams
- Analytical and strategic
We know through experience that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better business results. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the clients we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to working with our candidates from all ability levels throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact [email protected] or to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.