Associate Director, Analytics
- 150 E 42nd St, New York, NY
Carat, a dentsu company, is a full service, award-winning agency. Curiosity, Creativity, and Collaboration guide our people to deliver communications solutions in an innovative and empowering work environment. The depth and scope of Carat’s offerings and ability to encompass all consumer touch points, gives us a unique ability to activate all expressions of a client’s brand. MediaPost Holding Company of the Year 2016, 2017 & 2020 and Adweek Media Agency of the Year 2015.
The Associate Director, Analytics leads the development of data driven solutions for clients – including report automation, analysis, and insight – with the objective of optimizing the performance of brand-focused and above-the-line media initiatives. The Associate Director works together with a Director to manage data and insight delivery processes, drive innovation, and ensure all around team success.
We are seeking a self-motivated individual who is execution focused, able to deliver under time timelines, and manage data challenges in all phases of media performance (both digital and non-digital). Success in this role requires the ability to manage complexity while collaborating across teams, experience within a matrixed organization, and comfort with a lean operating environment that highly leverages automation.
- Lead execution of overall media performance measurement strategy on behalf of clients, including reporting, measurement, advanced analytics (including operationalized machine learning), insight development, & forecasting
- Understand core business challenges facing both brand & performance teams, and develop relevant campaign measurement frameworks that outline measures of success, in-flight optimization levers, and learning opportunities
- Establish data-driven processes to inform brand investment, media and budget decisions
- Able to work with diverse client teams to consistently develop measurement and testing frameworks for brand performance
- Implement measurement solutions to understand the success of brand-focused and above-the-line media in-market (locally and nationally) and its incremental effect on business outcomes
- Work with client service, channel investment and client teams to establish marketing measurement needs and work with data partners to facilitate the best possible measurement solutions across channels.
- Ensure alignment between day-to-day analytics support & approved measurement frameworks
- Prepare & deliver executive-level presentations for internal and external audience
- Participate in team-wide culture of learning by staying current on current industry trends, developments in methodologies and technologies
- Six or more years of media analytics experience in a data-driven agency environment
- Must have experience in Linear TV, OTT, OOH
- Must be well versed in brand measurement and TV attribution methodologies
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, coupled with high levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including data visualization skills
- The ability to communicate complex data challenges and insights to a range of audiences is essential
- Team-oriented with a collaborative spirit
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Able to manage a complex client with multiple brands and teams
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying. #LI-GM1