Digital Planner / Buyer
- 1075 West Georgia St., Vancouver, Canada
We are iProspect, our mission is to accelerate growth at the new intersection of media. As people have never been more connected, growth happens at the intersection of culture, content, data and technology. At iProspect we are defining a new era of performance driven brand building, our unique perspective allows us to find and understand this intersection in ways that make us better at building brands out of every media connection, now and for the future.
Through our work across all channels, we are focused on delivering better business results through optimization, creation and analysis of our media work. Our scope ranges from recommending how channels can work together to drive results, how to use content more effectively to optimize channel performance and maximizing visibility in key platforms.
The Digital Media Buyer is a key role in delivering best in class performance driven digital media solutions to answer client briefs and objectives. This role manages paid search and social programs for major clients plus supporting other teams as necessary in their clients performance strategy or overall guidance. The role includes management of Search and Social evergreen campaigns, or recurring promotional/other campaigns throughout the year.
As a DigitalMedia expert you will develop both short and long-term strategic direction for our clients and also responsible for the successful delivery of campaigns – from set up, optimization and management and reporting. You are proficient in paid search and social self-serve platforms and have the ability to manage, optimize and report on multiple campaigns across platforms.
- Assist your team and client on the overall strategic direction and delivery of campaigns – be it from a consumer, data or performance perspective
- Responsible for the successful setup of paid media campaigns (search and social) across numerous platforms (i.e Adwords/Bing, Facebook Ads Manager, Twitter, Pinterest, Snap etc)
- This includes keyword research, campaign creation, ad sets, ads, audience management and measurement
- Responsible for the successful optimization of all client campaigns – including reviewing campaign performance, as well optimizing based on the continuous feedback from both the client and collaboration with team members
- Responsible for reporting and trafficking is carried out to the highest standards – as well as delivery of commentary, insights and actions to the client on a daily, weekly and/or monthly basis
- Make credible strategic recommendations that drive clients’ business objectives, and identify and resolve problems in a client-centric environment
- Provide accountability for pacing and managing account budgets
- Proactively find new ways to build the client’s business and grow the account
- Master and maintain knowledge of client’s business, competition, and latest industry news and trends
- Knowledge of key platforms and how to utilize effectively to put together insights which can aid wider team and client planning
- Building relationships with key platform partners and attending industry events as needed to stay up to date with new media / trends / technology / test features
- Keen interest and passion for all things digital marketing and makes a concerted effort to stay on top of emerging trends
- Proficient in client reporting metrics and able to recommend KPIs based on briefed objectives
- Able to work with data team to collaborate and build / maintain client reporting dashboards
- Strong communication & reporting skills – ability to turn data points into usable insights
- Experience in dashboard building an asset
- At least 2years within digital performance agency or client responsible for delivering against performance targets
- Experience with Google Ads, Facebook. Other platforms including Amazon considered an asset
- Excellent knowledge and passion for digital
- Strong English language skills: understanding client needs, maintaining relationships, building partnerships
- Strong numerical skills and attention to detail
- Able to work in high pressure environment and resolve client issues
- Able to work collaboratively across teams
- Analytical and strategic
- Proactive problem solving / anticipating client / team needs
- Ability and experience working in a deadline-oriented environment
- Curiosity, and desire to innovate/test new approaches
We know through experience that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better business results. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the clients we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to working with our candidates from all ability levels throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact [email protected] or to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.