- 1 University Avenue, Toronto, ON, M5J 2P1, Toronto, Canada
The Media Planning Supervisor is responsible for developing a high-performing team and providing guidance on client and media planning strategy. The Media Planning Supervisor will oversee the entire planning process for their dedicated client groups and collaborates with trafficking, media operations and media buying teams to achieve client goals. This role is critical in enforcing and providing input into the overall media planning direction as well as overseeing the quality standards of the team's planning strategy and execution.
- Manages, coaches, and develops a team across media planning deliverables through the planning and campaign process to improve and achieve client goals.
- Coaches team to develop planning strategies that maximize media dollars and media efficiency.
- 4-6 years supervisory experience required
- Drives employee retention by providing feedback to the Leadership and HR team to help retain top talent in Canada.
- Grows the sophistication of the team's media knowledge, expanding into data and technology.
- Identifies development areas in team members to help achieve and drive their performance goals for the year.
- Drives Media Brand and client adoption of dentsu capabilities
- Supports the media buying teams throughout campaign activation process to maintain performance and resolves any campaign-related issues.
- Facilitates the implementation of quality control processes and systems across client groups.
- Briefs partner agencies on strategic implementation needs and roles of specific communication channels.
- Prepares reporting documentation for clients demonstrating the strategy and rationale executed to deliver on campaign goals.
- Participates and presents in new business efforts for the Canadian Network.
- Instils a high-performance, data-driven, continuous improvement culture within a shared service organization.
- Post-secondary education in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing, Advertising, or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Very strong organizational skills.
- Displays sound business judgment internally.
- Excellent written communications skills.
- Experience writing proposals preferred.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Proven leadership skills and management experience.
- Advanced computer skills (PowerPoint, Keynote, Adobe, InDesign and Photoshop)
We know through experience that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better business results. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the clients we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to working with our candidates from all ability levels throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact [email protected] or to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.