Research & Insights Analyst
- 1 University Avenue, Toronto, ON, M5J 2P1, Toronto, Canada
Are you skilled and passionate about research? Does data of all kinds speak to you? Can you mesmerize clients with your storytelling? Do you love interacting with clients and innovative technologies? If this sounds just like you, then we want you as a part of our growing team! DNA is a young and ambitious group that’s innovating the way media agencies work with data and we’re looking for you.
Our team is responsible for managing client data in a smart, efficient, and agile way. We improve our client’s business by analysing large data sets, building meaningful and actionable dashboards, and more. You’ll have the opportunity to work on projects for our largest clients and with our (inter)national colleagues.
We are looking for you to:
- Support all aspects of a market research project, from ideation to reporting
- Pull and analyze 1st and 3rd party data like research surveys, reports, syndicated data sources from multiple sources and customer data platforms (CDPs)
- Synthesize key insights and implications from large amounts of data into a simple and compelling data stories
- Have the strategic insight to recommend best methodologies for clients or internal teams about segmentation strategies, audience insights, and competitive analyses
- Be an excellent collaborator that finds a way to build excellent relationships with internal stakeholders and peers
- Work directly with clients and deliver best in class intelligence solutions
- 1-2+ years of experience within the research field, particularly within marketing, business or advertising industries
- Experience analyzing and identifying key trends from syndicated research sources
- Some experience or exposure large-scale/complex, quantitative market research studies
- Some knowledge of digital campaign analytics is an asset
- Bilingualism is a must (French and English)
We know through experience that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better business results. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the clients we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to working with our candidates from all ability levels throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact [email protected] or to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.