- 1 University Avenue, Toronto, ON, M5J 2P1, Toronto, Canada
The Story Lab is looking to add an excellent, bright and organized Project Manager. The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring effective and efficient completion of communications, and content deliverables. Working across the organization and at times with clients directly, it is the Project Manager’s role to: support lead Director, document and maintain daily scope of work responsibilities and budget requirements for assigned clients/projects; ensure timeline and production process adherence; and, identify and mitigate any delivery conflicts.
- Organize and ensure successful delivery against project scope, schedule, budget and quality of deliverables
- Successfully balance the dual goals and expectations of clients and the agency
- Manage project timelines from concept through implementation to meet deadlines
- Effectively build and maintain vendor relationships through regular status meetings and teleconferences
- Provide clear direction and establish expectations for internal cross-functional teams
- Work under pressure due to tight deadlines and multiple project deliverables/demands
- Provide accurate, timely communication to internal team, issuing frequent project updates
- Identify potential project risks/issues and propose solutions
- Identify workflow and/or project issues that could impede timely and quality completion of the deliverables and/or project
- Report timeline and budget status, as needed, and provide billing/budget reconciliation.
- Media agency or Publisher experience is preferred but not required
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in an agency environment
- Extremely organized and proactive with the ability to manage competing priorities
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with clients and colleagues at all levels
- Experience with creative and design deliverables • Strong appreciation of emerging technologies and new media channels
We know through experience that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better business results. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the clients we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to working with our candidates from all ability levels throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact [email protected] or to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.