Data Analytics Director
- 1 University Avenue, Toronto, ON, M5J 2P1, Toronto, Canada
iProspect is the first truly global digital marketing agency, with 4,300+ employees in 93 offices across 55 countries. A trusted partner with an in-depth understanding of consumer behavior, iProspect reshapes brand strategies to meet the fast-paced demands of the convergent world with a focus on exceeding the client's business objectives. Our global reach, in-depth knowledge of diverse local markets, and expertise produce award-winning, performance-based marketing strategies for leading brands such as General Motors, Hilton, Procter & Gamble, Microsoft, and many others. In 2017, iProspect was named a leader in Forrester Research Inc.'s "The Forrester Wave" Report for search marketing agencies. iProspect has also been listed as the "Best Agency for Performance Marketing" by iMedia three years in a row, MediaPost's 2015 Search Agency of the Year and iMedia's Best Agency for Search.
The Director, Analytics oversees analytics team efforts to provide data driven solutions – including advanced analytics, integrated data solutions and insights – with the objective of optimizing media performance across digital and non-digital channels. This is a client facing role with the responsibility to help establish a brand’s overall measurement strategy and subsequently identify, activate, and manage the appropriate resources across reporting, data science and partner teams to execute against the strategy.
We are seeking a highly strategic thinker who is execution focused, able to deliver key capabilities and communicate associated business benefits to a range of clients. Success in this role requires significant cross-departmental and inter-agency collaboration and a refined understanding of the role of data in the media and marketing space. Additionally, we are seeking a candidate with experience within a matrixed organization and comfort with a lean operating environment that highly leverages automation.
- Oversees development and execution of an overall analytics strategy on behalf of the client. This role has responsibilities across a single client with multiple brands and requires leading coordination across on-boarding, data integration, reporting, measurement, advanced analytics, insight development, forecasting and partner identification.
- Lead strategic and innovative data and analytics efforts to identify trends and opportunities; ensure insights are communicated to internal teams and integrated into strategic discussions with clients.
- Responsible for operationalizing the strategic plans and translating into actionable initiatives to ensure the alignment of day-to-day actions with approved strategies.
- Understand business challenges and produce relevant solutions that enable timely decision making by delivering insights on key performance indicators, drivers of trend, and lead to actionable initiatives.
- Act as the primary point of engagement with clients, channel delivery teams, and Client Service teams to lead data and insights initiatives.
- Act as the primary lead in preparation of executive level presentations for internal and external audiences.
- Mentor staff in their efforts to support Client Services and Products & Services, focusing on professional and personal development
- Stay current on industry trends, developments in methodologies and technologies
- Experience in the development and execution of data strategies for highly complex clients in the both digital and non-digital media
- Team-oriented with a collaborative spirit
- Well-developed communication skills: the ability to communicate complex data challenges and insights to an executive level audience is a critical qualification
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills and personal presence
- Strategic forward thinker with proven leadership skills
- 4-8 yrs. team management experience
- Proven track record of achievement in the management of teams in a data-driven agency environment
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
We know through experience that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better business results. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the clients we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to working with our candidates from all ability levels throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact [email protected] or to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.