Social Media Content Creator
- 1 University Avenue, Toronto, ON, M5J 2P1, Toronto, Canada
We are Dentsu. We innovate the way brands are built. That means we do things differently so they’re better than before. In this way, we make our clients’ most important marketing assets— their brands—win in a changing world. Dentsu is innovating the way brands are built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in Media, CRM, and creative communications services. Dentsu is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with more than 60,000 dedicated specialists.
Dentsu McGarryBowen, Dentsu's partnering brand agency is looking for a talented Social Media Content Creator to join a team of social thinkers and content creators on an innovative newsroom-style social program for a stable of prominent Canadian wine brands.
As a Social Media Content Creator, you will be responsible for the ideation and execution of high-quality social content. You'll partner with the Social Strategy team in the ongoing development of fresh daily social calendar content and high-impact campaign content. For this role, you will need to be a confident content creator with graphic design skills across multiple software suites; able to turn out static posts, motion media, and illustrated graphics.
We want to help feed your love of expression and support your creativity. In partnership with a Senior Social Strategist and our agency creative teams, you'll help expand the borders of social, integrating your expertise into all facets of our business. From client briefing, through campaign conception and execution, as a front-and-center role on your brand, you'll be the digital expert, helping your teams to create better work.
- A lover of visual media with a passion for design
- An active creator of social media content in static, motion, and video formats
- Experienced using Adobe Creative Suite tools to produce polished, professional content for social channels
- Brainstorming engaging social content that adheres to our client's strategic vision for their brands
- Creating photo, graphic, and motion content for social channels
- Partnering with creative teams on ideation and brainstorming social outputs for high stakes social campaigns and activations
- Being a subject matter expert for business leaders and teammates on best practices for creating content for social networks
We know through experience that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better business results. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the clients we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
We are committed to working with our candidates from all ability levels throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact [email protected] or to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.