- 800 5th Av SW, Calgary, Canada
As the Account Executive you will be an integral member of the Accounts team by providing support and assistance in managing the client’s business and ensuring that day to day activities run smoothly. The Account Executive sets the tone for how the account is managed by assuring focus on key client objectives and actively contributes and supports the Regional Account Director.
- Supports Regional Account Director and the wider team (both on-ground and in the regional hub) with client liaison and administration; builds project estimates, client contact reports, work back schedules, etc.
- Coordinates and schedules meetings and is responsible for weekly status report upkeep
- Coordinate creative and production teams dedicated to the project
- Updates plans with feedback from clients. Updates and distributes documents as needed
- Builds trusting, collaborative relationships with clients at appropriate levels including client-side District Managers and dealers
- Performs competitive research and produces reports
- Develops campaign post-mortem documents by liaising with media, strategy, creative and production
- Admin management of projects under his / her remit: from docket creation, to invoicing to financial reconciliation of mandates
- Performs other duties, as assigned
- University degree in administration, communications, or marketing
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience in similar function
- Dealership or other relevant auto experience highly desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly adaptable and able to perform in a dynamic environment
- Comfortable working independently with strong organizational and prioritization skills; Quick learner and detail oriented
- Proficient using Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Keynote
We know through experience that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better business results. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the clients we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to working with our candidates from all ability levels throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact [email protected] or to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.