- 1 University Avenue, Toronto, ON, M5J 2P1, Toronto, Canada
We are a creative experience agency. We craft distinctive brands and innovative experiences for a connected future. The mantra “Invent – Make – Change” defines our culture and guides our daily pursuit of creating meaningful work for our clients. A team of imaginative individuals under the dentsu umbrella, we partner with marketing, media, data and design agencies in the network to change the way everyday people interact with global brands.
We are dedicated to creating an inclusive workplace where all people can thrive. That means championing diversity and celebrating our differences as strengths through empowered teams, resulting in a positive impact on our clients and the world at large. We engage with our communities to demand equity and are committed to a digital society that serves all for good.
As a Designer at Isobar, you have the passion, ideas, and chops to help us push what design can be. You are an exceptionally skilled designer with 5+ years of experience and a portfolio to prove it. You know the power of design to shape a brand and culture. You take ownership without hesitation and bring enthusiasm to your team every day. You are extremely detail-oriented and organized, fluent in many different styles of graphic design, and willing to push the envelope with your design solutions.
You’ll be responsible for leading and overseeing digital campaigns from kickoff through launch, collaborating with cross-functional teams to create tailored digital experiences. You have an understanding of web development and the drive to learn and explore new ideas. You must be able to wear multiple hats, juggle projects and excel at working in a fast-paced environment. You must possess strong communication skills and be comfortable working in a team.
- Work on multiple design solutions at a time, come up with your own ideas that will serve our client’s needs, and oversee the production of the assignment
- Create and contribute to design layouts, navigation, images, icons, multimedia, and motion design
- Create design directions with limited content
- Create pages, templates, graphics and provide input on the look and feel for entire websites, mobile apps, interactive presentations, microsites, and more
- Aid in the creation of presentations and prototypes for pitches and projects
- Lead, inspire, and mentor junior talent on your team and projects
- Contribute to other interactive design, print design, and motion design duties as assigned"
- Take direction and support the efforts of the senior members of our creative team
- Establish a deep understanding of the client’s business, processes, and procedures and apply that knowledge to affect the project’s success
- Collaborate with internal and external teams and client stakeholders to creatively solve problems and brainstorm solutions
- Control quality by reviewing deliverables; enhance internal and external deliverables/documents as needed; suggest process improvements as appropriate
- Ensure the use of best practices and apply lessons learned from previous projects; share findings with other project management team members
- 5+ years design experience
- Demonstrated versatility and strength across brand and identity, conceptual work, graphic design, interactive design, and other types of design
- Print design background experience is a plus, as well as experience with broadcast design
- Ability to translate static wireframes to dynamic front end design layouts
- Exceptional design portfolio- great if you have worked for recognizable high-profile clients.
- Confidence to present design work to stakeholders and build relationships
- Creativity is an absolute must! You must successfully come up with effective design ideas that are visually arresting and conceptually engaging and be able to adapt to different clients and projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An unwavering eye for detail, typography, and color
- Ability to conceptualize, brainstorm and come up with unique ideas working off of limited content
- Organization and the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Enthusiasm for learning; staying current with regard to the latest design trends and technology
- Agency experience is a plus
- Expert skill level in Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Sketch, Prototyping tools
- Motion, 3D, video, audio, illustration, or other skills are a plus
We know through experience that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better business results. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the clients we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
We are committed to working with our candidates from all ability levels throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact [email protected] or to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.