Sr. Marketing Analyst
- 6601 College Boulevard, Sixth Floor, Overland Park, KS
- Employees can work remotely
DEG is looking for an experienced Senior Marketing Analyst to define trends in data, and apply that knowledge to develop strategies for client success. In this role, you must be adept at giving client presentations, managing multiple projects/clients, and working with experts across all channels. As such, the Marketing Analyst will be accountable for delivering accurate data, trends and forecasts, delivered in a visually compelling manner with solid methodologies.
This is an exciting opportunity to work across all channels within DEG, lending opportunity to more learning, and more impact. Because the Analytics and Insights department is full service, the candidate will be able to directly impact and implement changes and testing scenarios.
Our highly entrepreneurial, collaborative, and dynamic environment is the perfect place for smart, motivated people to make an impact. With competitive benefits and a dedication to work-life balance, DEG has been named one of the best places to work in the country.
- Deliver actionable marketing intelligence, enabling informed decisions supporting the client’s financial and strategic goals
- Lead and execute marketing analytical strategies, web analytics implementations and multi-channel testing initiatives
- Build, deliver, and update ongoing customized marketing performance reporting and analyze marketing performance data
- Present insights and recommendations, delivering leading techniques and best practices
- Use statistical modeling and analytical results to drive business and marketing outcomes
- Analyze disparate client and third-party data to answer business questions
- Consult internal and external stakeholders in the appropriate method and application of the statistical tools to generate the highest sustainable ROMI
- Create reports used to track and analyze trends in the marketplace, using internal (sales, advertising, financial, and survey data); and external (competitive data) sources. Present findings are used in strategic planning, advertising, sales, and budgeting
- Participate on project teams as marketing data expert to determine trends based upon data analysis and make recommendations for action based upon the trend interpretation
- Work with main clients and projects and business leaders to identify analytical requirements
- Utilize data visualization software to present findings
- BS or BA in Statistics, Marketing, Computer Science or other quantitative field
- 5+ years of experience in marketing analysis, web analytics, predictive analytics and modeling, and/or CRM analytics
- Intelligent, strong work ethic, curiosity, and a passion for marketing analytics
- Deep knowledge of various measurement and campaign management technologies such as Google Analytics
- Experience with Tableau Software, Qlikview, Dundas, or other data visualization/dashboarding tools
- Thorough understanding of online marketing and web metrics
- Excellent written and oral communication, as well as project management skills
- Ability to present complex data reports, financial analyses, and statistics to communicate technical information to nontechnical audiences
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, and ability to think strategically and logically
- Comprehension of marketing concepts around acquisition, retention, reactivation, upgrade opportunities, and constituent loyalty
- Creative with strong sense of responsibility/urgency/detail
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously while adhering to deadlines
- Multiple health plan options, including independent insurance and pre-tax FSAs
- Life insurance, AD&D, and short- and long-term disability with company-paid premium
- Ample paid time off, holidays, and flex time
- Generous full paid leave for new parents, including parental, maternity, paternity, and adoption leave and assistance
- Military leave for active duty service members deployed to full-time service
- Disaster leave in the event of a natural disaster
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company-sponsored matching program
- Bonus plans based on company and individual performance
- Culture Club social events each year
- Free refreshments, including soda, juice, sparkling water, and Roasterie hot and nitro cold brew coffee in our company coffeehouse, as well as free on-tap and bottle beer for our weekly Beer:30
DEG is an equal-opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Digital Evolution Group (DEG) was founded in 1999 as a small web development firm in Kansas City. Since then, we’ve grown to become a member of the Dentsu Network and global full-service digital experience agency crafting solutions that help clients meet their business objectives. While other shops are now working to become digital, we were born here.
Digital is in our DNA. And our associates are always evolving and finding new ways to collaborate together to solve our clients’ toughest challenges. After all, at DEG the best idea wins—no matter where it comes from or who thought of it.
Here, you can grow and pursue your passions, prioritize your family, contribute to your community, and actively travel. Our “work hard, play hard” mentality provides everyone with a fun, casual work environment that embraces new and better ways to do things, and new and better things to do for our clients.
The question you must now ask is: Are you ready to evolve?