- 1075 West Georgia St., Vancouver, Canada
Cardinal Path, part of Dentsu, is a leading digital analytics and digital marketing firm focused on delivering insight, understanding and outcomes that create competitive advantage for our clients. We engage at the strategic, business, and technical levels to generate tangible and quantifiable value for our partners. Our clients include brands such as Bridgestone, Johnson and Johnson, Pfizer, Asics and hundreds of others. Cardinal Path’s mission is: To know. To Share. To be our Partners’ competitive advantage. And our company culture reflects the importance of our people’s’ expertise, wellness and happiness in everything we do.We are a fast-growing, leading marketing company with offices in the U.S. and Canada. We offer our employees competitive wages, flexible benefits, an awesome culture and the satisfaction of seeing a positive impact on our client's bottom line.
At the highest level, this position is responsible for the processes and practices related to implementing analytics for our customers, and the training and mentoring of staff related to these processes and practices. This role also involves client facing consulting responsibilities. The goal for this role is to ensure Cardinal Path is delivering consistently deployed, high quality, web analytics implementations and other analytics infrastructure; while preparing us to scale by developing and executing on a training and mentoring program for junior members of the team
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with other team members to define and refine our processes and practices for performing analytics implementations and other technical services and deploy these with goal of improving quality of key deliverables across projects.
- Develop and deliver a training program that will allow technical staff to efficiently gain knowledge on performing analytics implementations.
- Manage a group of technical consultants
- Mentor junior team members on successfully executing their consulting duties.
- Deliver and have oversight on key deliverables
- Evaluate business goals and objectives from multiple business teams and develop and document tracking/tagging strategies to allow individuals and teams to measure success
- Consulting with clients and/or their agencies on projects requiring web analytics platform selection, implementation, platform remediation, and dashboard development.
- Work with client development teams to install, configure & use web analytics services such as Google Analytics, Omniture, WebTrends, and others.
- Perform quality assurance tests on tracking implementations
- Assist with tracking and improving the results of clients digital marketing campaigns
- Leverage various platform API’s to develop custom dashboards and other applications that provide increased value and ROI back to our clients and Cardinal Path
- Build, update and deliver weekly and monthly reports, score cards dashboards and key performance reports using Excel and BI tools
- Build automated Dashboards and Scorecards for various business stakeholders
- Provide best practice consulting services to clients in solving their Web analytics platform strategy and technical needs.
- Manage the building, reporting and analysis of A/B and multivariate tests with such tools as Optimizely, Visual website optimizer, Adobe Test&Target, Google content experiments, etc.
- Partner with multiple business units within the client's organization as well as outside the company to ensure that best practices in metrics and decision making are being exposed to the client management and core website decision makers.
- Conduct platform training and knowledge sharing in web analytics for clients and the project team
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- Knowledge of Tag Management Solutions such as Google Tag Manger, Dynamic Tag Manager, Ensighten, BrightTag, Tealium or TagMan
- Implementation Certification in either WebTrends or SiteCatalyst
- Minimum 3years on-the-job experience implementing web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, AdobeAnalytics, orIBM Coremetrics.
- Minimum 4years experience with web development
- Strong understanding of HTML and web protocols
- Comfortable presenting findings and providing training on analytics tool usage
- Strong English communication skills (written and verbal)
Preference will be given to candidates in Ottawa, Phoenix, Chicago or Vancouver, but working remotely will be considered. Relocation will not be provided. Salary and benefits offered will be commensurate with experience. We offer a collaborative work environment where you have the opportunity to not only drive change within our clients organization but within Cardinal Path as well. If this sounds like it could be a match, send us your resume, work samples (measurement reports, analysis and recommendations documents, sample dashboards that you have developed), and a quick note about yourself. Please state the job title in the subject line, and send an email to: [email protected]
We know through experience that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better business results. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the clients we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to working with our candidates from all ability levels throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact [email protected] or to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.