Print and Out of Home Planner
- 1 University Avenue, Toronto, ON, M5J 2P1, Toronto, Canada
We are champions for meaningful progress, helping our clients to win, keep and grow their best customers. With best-in-class services and solutions in media, CXM, and creative, we operate in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 48,000 dedicated specialists.
The Print and Out of Home (OOH) Planner is the steward of the buying and implementation process and collaborates with wider Media Planning and Media Operations teams. The role is critical in providing input to the overall investment direction as well as the development and execution of Print and OOH investment activities for their assigned group of clients.
- Supports the media planning and buying teams throughout campaign activation process to maintain performance and resolves any campaign-related issues.
- Uses media buying tools to develop the best possible execution strategy, rationale and buy structure to deliver on campaign goals.
- Works closely with the investment leadership team to understand market dynamics (pricing, execution opportunities) and strengthen vendor relationships.
- Recommends the deliver buy structures that encompass the best environments for each client’s target audience, while maximizing value and efficiency.
- Prepares reporting documentation for media planning teams and clients demonstrating the strategy and rationale executed to deliver on campaign goals.
- Supports the negotiation process for approved media buy activations – Print and OOH.
- Works with Campaign Delivery teams to ensure flawless implementation of media plans and supports in all tracking troubleshooting.
- Actualizes each campaign, including the negotiation of compensation for use on future campaigns.
- Contributes to the overall campaign strategy and strategies ways to improve and optimize campaign performance to meeting client goals.
- Understands the impact of under-delivering stations/properties and uses this learning to influence and optimize future buy structures and executions.
- Post-secondary Degree or Diploma in Media, Advertising, Business Administration, Marketing, or related field.
- A minimum 1 year of media planning and/or buying experience focused on Print and Out of Home.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with media tools.
- Strong to advanced level MS Office skills: Excel (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP’s), Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work with cross functional teams and multiple stakeholders.
- Aptitude for priority management where it concerns managing multiple deliverables/work streams.
- Ability to organize ideas and present back information logically and sequentially.
We know through experience that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better business results. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the clients we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to working with our candidates from all ability levels throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact [email protected] or to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.