- 1 University Avenue, Toronto, ON, M5J 2P1, Toronto, Canada
Isobar is a creative experience agency that is focused on digital innovation and design, with expertise in emerging technologies. Isobar has global offices in 51 markets with over 8,000 employees working every day to create engaging, interesting, valuable and meaningful experiences. As part of Dentsu, a global network that has capabilities across data, marketing, advertising, and experience, Isobar leads the way in terms of innovation and design services and operates under the principles of “Invent – Make – Change” – the way we approach the work that we do and what we find most rewarding and meaningful as we work with our clients, across an extensive client roster across verticals. - https://www.isobar.com/en-ca
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry, and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding, and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions, and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.
Isobar is seeking an Account Coordinator. You will be an integral member of the Account Service team by providing support and assistance in managing the clients’ business and ensuring that day-to-day activities run smoothly. The Account Coordinator sets the tone for how the account is managed by assuring focus on key client objectives and actively contributes and supports Account Directors.
- Supports Account Directors and wider team with general client liaison and administration; builds project estimates, client contact reports, work back schedules, etc.
- Coordinates and schedules meetings are responsible for weekly status report upkeep across key accounts
- Coordinate creative and production teams dedicated to the project, including the preparation of briefing materials
- Updates plans with feedback from clients and communicates to the wider team as required
- Updates and distributes documents as needed
- Builds trusting, collaborative relationships with clients at appropriate levels.
- Performs competitive research and produces reports
- Develops campaign post-mortem documents by liaising with Strategy, Creative, and Production
- Admin management of projects from job creation, to invoicing, to financial reconciliation of mandates
- Keeps abreast of industry trends, developments and opportunities
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly adaptable and able to perform in a dynamic environment
- Comfortable working independently with strong organizational and prioritization skills; Quick learner and detail-oriented
- Proficient using Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Positive mindset and eagerness to learn/develop new skills
- Collaborator and team player, who is able to build productive working relationships with a variety of stakeholders (clients, internal colleagues, partners, and peers)
Good to Have:
- University degree in administration, communications, or marketing
- Up to 1 year of relevant work experience in a similar function (e.g. marketing /advertising internship)
- Proficiency with Keynote
We know through experience that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better business results. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the clients we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
We are committed to working with our candidates from all ability levels throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact [email protected] or to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.