Sr. Associate, Planning
- 515 North State Street, Chicago, IL
- Employees can work remotely
Diversity is embedded in who we are and all that we do: our mindset, our solutions, and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable environment. We put our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. Our differences make us richer and enable stronger relationships with each other and foster greater impact for our clients. We engage with our communities to drive positive social impact by fostering equity and working to create a digital society that works for all. 360i is an agency of dentsu.
360i is looking for an Integrated Senior Associate to join our growing integrated planning team. This person must have the ambition to take the bull by the horns and want to learn, grow and partner with the best in class. As an Integrated Senior Associate (ie. Senior Strategist) on the Illinois Lottery and Visit Scotland accounts, you are responsible for ensuring that communications strategies are effectively and accurately translated into plans as well as leading the development and implementation of those plans. In partnership with your manager, you will establish and manage day-to-day operations and be the primary contact internally for all things media on Illinois Lottery and Visit Scotland. You will be an expert on the client’s business and a leader on a cross-functional team.
If you're a team player that thrives on success, motivation and innovation and embraces a fast-paced environment where the room for growth is endless, then this position is perfect for you!
Media Planning and Execution:
- Creating and maintaining flowcharts/ schedules
- Maintaining budget summary/summaries from flowchart to generation of media authorizations (MAs)
- Research and develop consumer and competitive insights using secondary and proprietary resources
- Assist in the development of annual and quarterly planning presentations, including developing recommendations for media mix and/or tactical approaches / roles of media
- Assist in identifying the best strategic direction and communicating to cross-functional team, including but not limited to providing media goals and next steps
- Develop POVs for new emerging media or new client opportunities
- Collaborate with Investment teams to establish and maintain timelines
- Collaborate with Investment teams to manage implementation of creative assets as well as any custom elements ; including coordination of trafficking/tagging needs for direct partnerships
- On-time billing: work with Investment teams service and cross-functional teams to QA and ensure accuracy
Senior Associates demonstrate:
- Task manager skills and the ability to keep a project on track, despite changes in a quick paced environment
- Active collaboration
- Knowledge of media (various channels) and research tools
- Careful execution and strong attention to detail with speed and efficiency
- Passion for innovation and excellence in media
- Curiosity to understand what and why
- Sense of responsibility, persistence and follow-through
- Expert use of PowerPoint and Excel
- Ease and confidence speaking and participating in media discussions with internal team and clients
- The ability to work with cross functional teams
- 1 to 2yrs+ of relevant Media Planning experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication or related field
- Working knowledge of Insights tools such as MRI and Simmons and competitive tools like Neilsen Ad Intel and/or Kantar Stradegy
- Experience with MediaTools and buying platforms such as DDS, MediaOcean, SpotToolkit
- Solid understanding of industry tools (comScore, eMarketer)
Open to remote work as long as you can work CST hours. Chicago preferred.
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.