- 410 Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60605, USA
- Employees can work remotely
B2B International is the leading b2b-focused research agency. Through our custom research solutions, we empower b2b companies to deliver superior brand, customer, and product experiences. Our Client portfolio spans over 850 well-known brands, including half of the world’s largest 100 organizations.
We are seeking a Research Director to win new business and lead accounts. The Research Director role has high exposure to some of the most recognized b2b brands, and opportunities to inform and transform how they go to market.
B2B International is a Merkle B2B company in the dentsu network. With sister agencies Merkle, gyro, Merkle DWA, and Digital Pi, Merkle B2B is the only end-to-end b2b powerhouse that enables b2b brands to achieve best-in-class customer experiences and unrivaled brand growth through the integration of insights, analytics, technology, creative and media.
· Inquiry taking, proposal writing and pitching
· Responsible for directing research programs and for ensuring high quality deliverables throughout (including running kick-off meetings, designing questionnaires, writing strong conclusions and recommendations, and presenting research findings)
· Focus group moderation (virtual for the foreseeable future)
· Thought leadership e.g., white papers / articles, critical thinking capabilities, transformative thinking / innovation
· Business development e.g., outreach, conferences (most likely virtual for the short to mid-term), etc.
Strong leadership skills e.g., leading by example, motivational, identifying and developing staff skills, etc.
· 8-15 years’ experience specifically in taking research inquiries, designing research programs and writing proposals
· Extensive questionnaire design experience writing a range of questionnaires (quant and qual) from scratch
· Experience across a range of research studies including segmentation, brand tracking, customer experience, product development, etc.
Good knowledge of statistics e.g., MaxDiff, conjoint and latent class clustering
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.