- 5800 Bristol Pkwy, Culver City, CA 90230, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Carat is consistently ranked the #1 media agency in the world with over 12,000 experts in over 100 countries. We deliver an unparalleled capability to unlock real human understanding to connect people and brands by designing powerful and engaging media experiences.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. Carat is an agency of dentsu.
We are looking for a strong media mind that will work directly with the Global Strategy team to develop the media rigor for globally led B2B and B2C campaign. To be successful you must have a strong curiosity of global market dynamics and nuances that will impact successful media campaigns. The media planner will be responsible for the media rigor and channel strategy development utilizing agency tools for planning and in-market expertise of the Regional Teams. A strong attention to detail, collaboration across teams and time zones, and willingness to learn the complete planning process for both B2C and B2B campaigns.
- Work directly with the Global Strategy Directors to develop and coordinate global campaigns.
- Partner with client research team and Dentsu Media teams to Define and Size audiences.
- Collaborate with Dentsu global teams to incorporate audience behavioral insights into global strategies across multiple markets.
- Coordinate with Dentsu and Creative agency on asset needs to execute campaign.
- Stay up to date with emerging trends and identify areas of development within emerging markets.
- Develop the global competitive outlook in partnership with Global Strategy team.
- Work with Account teams on campaign and project timelines and deliverables.
- Promote positive working relationships within the department, the company, and the vendor community
- BA/BS degree
- 1+ years in media planning
- Experience with agency planning tools to set communication goals and media channel allocations.
- Possess demonstrable experience working in both B2B and B2C environments (specific client experience within the technology sector is a plus)
- Possess outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Be detail-oriented, very organized, able to multi-task, and able to work well under pressure
- Articulate, intelligent, and credible individual who is a self-starter and keen to make a difference in a growing business with existing clients
- Experience with research resources, such as @Plan, Kantar, Comscore, Nielsen/NetRatings, and AdRelevance, as well as other research/planning tools
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.