- 1 University Avenue, Toronto, ON, M5J 2P1, Toronto, Canada
Dentsu mcgarrybowen is looking for a motivated Community Manager to join a team of social thinkers and content creators on an innovative social program for a luxury auto brand. This is an opportunity for an experienced community and content moderator to pursue their passion for identifying social trends and interacting with lively communities on a multi-disciplinary agency team.
We’re looking for a social platforms expert, and this role includes responsibilities for social content creation, scheduling, and posting as well as comment moderation. You’ll be embedded in your brands’ social communities, acting as the essential support, the Social Media Team’s source for community analysis and insights for creating engaging social strategies and fresh content.
- A passionate social content creator with a gift for capturing the perfect Reel and crafting just the right caption
- A social media professional with experiencing managing brand social channels across multiple platforms
- A great communicator with experience providing excellent customer service
- A marketer with endless curiosity as to what motivates and inspires consumers
- An organizer, with a knack for coordinating projects and streamlining processes
- Moderating communities and interacting with brand fans
- Curating social content, writing captions, and owning the social media calendar
- Staying up-to-date with post formats and requirements across social platforms
- Scheduling and live posting calendar content on social networks
- Working with creative, paid performance, and analytics teams to deliver high-performing campaigns and report on successes and learnings
- Gathering social listening and post-performance data using third party and platform analytics tools, and creating reports that highlight consumer insights to help the social team create content that will resonate with brand fans
- Participating in social content ideation sessions
- Staying plugged into communities to understand emerging trends and technologies
- University degree in administration, communications, or marketing
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience in a similar function
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly adaptable and able to perform in a dynamic environment
- Comfortable working independently with strong organizational and prioritization skills; quick learner and detail-oriented
- Proficient using social media management tools (Falcon, Creator Studio, Hootsuite or similar); image editing software (such as Canva or Photoshop); and social listening tools (such as Social Bakers or Meltwater)
We know through experience that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better business results. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the clients we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
We are committed to working with our candidates from all ability levels throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact [email protected] or to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.