- 1 University Avenue, Toronto, ON, M5J 2P1, Toronto, Canada
In complex social, outdoor, print, experiential, broadcast, mobile and online — we reinforce communities across platforms to achieve a breakthrough and activate our client’s best and brightest with compelling advertising.
With a digital approach to integrated communications, Isobar plans and produces stellar experience-driven campaigns for global brands in the lifestyle, retail, and entertainment sectors; to promote sustainable, bleeding-edge ideas that create insightful conversations. Our team of provocateurs listens carefully to global trends and cultural shifts to change the way we interact with each other.
- Actively manage day-to-day production on integrated campaigns and studio teams in tandem with the Account and Creative teams, with clear and concise communication.
- Develop and foster strong relationships with vendors, freelancers, and suppliers.
- Communicate daily with internal teams to track and maintain deliverables.
- Develop and maintain timelines and budgets.
- Timely spreadsheet-based reporting to Director of Operations.
- Traffic and manage on-spec asset delivery to internal teams and vendors.
- 1 year or more in a digital production or project management role.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment; adapts quickly against shifting objectives, priorities, and/or budgets; while minimizing the impact on project momentum.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to relate results to client business objectives.
- Balanced ability to analyze creative challenges.
- Skillful approach to Vendor negotiation.
- A positive, calm and organized approach to problem-solving in tandem with team members.
We know through experience that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better business results. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the clients we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
We are committed to working with our candidates from all ability levels throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact [email protected] or to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.