- 1 University Ave, Toronto, ON M5J 2P1, Canada
Dentsu Studios is the production unit of dentsu Canada, with offices in Toronto and Montréal.
Whether the ask is specialized, scaled, local or global, dentsu Studios is designed to make the never-before possible. By combining craftsmanship and technology on every project, we deliver work that inspires and converts.
As a Senior Producer, you will be an integral member of the team by managing the execution and delivery of broadcast and digital/non-traditional content elements, owning every production detail from kick-off through completion and ensuring each project is delivered flawlessly - on time, on budget and on brief.
- Liaise with account services, media, and clients to determine executional requirements.
- Define execution approach and vision and develop detailed production scopes, budgets, and timelines.
- Collaborate with senior-level creative teams from concept to completion towards the delivery of innovative solutions.
- Source and secure a team of production resources and delivery experts in the execution of small and large-scale broadcast and content productions.
- Manage and communicate status to the internal project teams and clients, ensuring that issues and risks are properly identified, considered, escalated, and resolved.
- Manage all financial metrics related to broadcast and content projects
- Deliver high-quality executions whilst always searching for new execution options that maximize efficiencies for our clients.
- 5 - 8 years agency production experience.
- Complete knowledge of start-to-finish project tasks, with demonstrated ability to manage full client portfolios.
- Able to analyze and distill complex information to other team members.
- A strong leader and a team player who understands how to work effectively in a fast-paced, evolving organization.
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills.
- Established relationships with local and out-of-province production partners.
- Strong knowledge of talent (ACTRA, UDA, SAG) and music licensing (CFM).
We know through experience that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better business results. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the clients we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
We are committed to working with our candidates from all ability levels throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact [email protected] or to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.