- 1 University Avenue, Toronto, ON, M5J 2P1, Toronto, Canada
Dentsu Studios is the production unit of dentsu Canada, with offices in Toronto and Montréal.
Whether the ask is specialized, scaled, local or global, dentsu Studios is designed to make the never-before possible. By combining craftsmanship and technology on every project, we deliver work that inspires and converts.
Reporting to the Senior Editor, the Editor/Content Creator is a creative storyteller who can edit video content and create complex graphics and animations for a diverse array of media, including mobile and web.
- Attend project briefs with the creative team, account team, and post-production supervisor.
- Create polished videos to convey the intended messaging.
- Create high-quality animations by utilizing both hand-key animation and motion capture data.
- Produce digital assets such as social posts, banners, and filters/lens concepts.
- Understand and effectively communicate scope needs and requirements to internal team members and freelance resources·
- Format and deliver final files in requested specs for clients and/or vendors.
- Collect, manage and organize all working files for archiving.
- An undergraduate degree and/or equivalent experience, including the successful completion of post-production courses.
- Working knowledge of post-production and motion graphics software including Premier Pro CC, After Effects CC, Photoshop CC, and Adobe Media Encoder CC.
- Knowledge of post-production tools, best practices, and processes.
- Ability to quickly adapt to and learn new technologies and environments.
- Effective troubleshooting and problem-solving skills to develop creative visual ideas.
- Able to work with creative, accounts, and production teams to ensure projects are consistently implemented in a manner that aligns with creative and strategic goals.
- Excellent communication skills.
We know through experience that different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better business results. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the clients we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
We are committed to working with our candidates from all ability levels throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact [email protected] or to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.