Demand Generation Coordinator (Media Coordinator)
- 6601 College Boulevard, Sixth Floor, Overland Park, KS
- Employees can work remotely
Digital Evolution Group (DEG) was founded in 1999 as a small web development firm in Kansas City. Since then, we’ve grown to become DEG, a member of the Dentsu Aegis Network and global full-service digital experience agency crafting solutions that help clients meet their business objectives. While other shops are now working to become digital, we were born here.
Digital is in our DNA. And our associates are always evolving and finding new ways to collaborate together to solve our clients’ toughest challenges. After all, at DEG the best idea wins—no matter where it comes from or who thought of it.
Here, you can grow and pursue your passions, prioritize your family, contribute to your community, and actively travel. Our “work hard, play hard” mentality provides everyone with a fun, casual work environment that embraces new and better ways to do things, and new and better things to do for our clients.
The question you must now ask is: Are you ready to evolve?
The Demand Generation Coordinator at DEG will focus on supporting efforts surrounding paid media, organic search and affiliate marketing. This role will require the individual to learn to become a tactical expert across all paid media channels (paid search, paid social, display and affiliate), in addition to focusing on website experience and elements that would impact organic search (content, mobile optimization, HTML, etc.). Supporting qualifications for this individual include exposure to tracking and analytics, proficiency in Excel, strong written and presentation skills, and a strong understanding of digital language.
To be successful in this role, this individual must be a thoughtful and proactive self-starter, in addition to being able to think outside-the-box while managing many projects at once. DEG lives and breathes digital marketing, and so do our clients. What better place to have a profound impact on your client's success, as well as your career?
- Setting up and optimizing paid media, affiliate and SEO efforts
- Efficiently managing client budgets and communicating budgeting progress on a weekly basis
- Analyzing performance of paid media campaigns and building reports to communicate weekly and monthly campaign progress
- Executing campaigns across Google AdWords (search, display, product listing ads, etc.) Bing Ads, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and selected display or affiliate marketing partners
- Utilizing website analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, Omniture SiteCatalyst or CoreMetrics
- Evaluating and enhancing partnerships with media vendors or affiliate partnerships
- Educating clients and DEG staff on demand generation best practices and processes
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Adaptable to a fast paced and ever-changing work environment
- Experience using Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to work both independently and interdependently
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude in a work environment
- Ability to think both mathematically and creatively
- 1+ year experience in a digital marketing role
- Experience using Google AdWords
- Experience managing a business’s social media account
- Basic knowledge of SEO best practices
- Multiple health plan options, including independent insurance and pre-tax FSAs
- Life insurance, AD&D, and short- and long-term disability with company-paid premium
- Ample paid time off, holidays, and flex time
- Generous full paid leave for new parents, including parental, maternity, paternity, and adoption leave and assistance
- Military leave for active duty service members deployed to full-time service
- Disaster leave in the event of a natural disaster
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company-sponsored matching program
- Bonus plans based on company and individual performance
- Culture Club social events each year
- Free refreshments, including soda, juice, sparkling water, and Roasterie hot and nitro cold brew coffee in our company coffeehouse, as well as free on-tap and bottle beer for our weekly Beer:30
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.