Associate Campaign Manager
- 6601 College Boulevard, Sixth Floor, Overland Park, KS
- Employees can work remotely
Digital is in our DNA. Since our founding in 1999, DEG has become one of the fastest-growing agencies in the country. A member of Dentsu, we are a global, full-service digital experience agency crafting solutions that help national and global brands meet their business objectives. While other shops are now working to grow their digital presences, we were born here.
Our associates are always evolving and finding new ways to collaborate together to solve our clients’ toughest challenges. After all, at DEG the best idea wins—no matter where it comes from.
Here, you can grow and pursue your passions, prioritize your family, contribute to your community, and actively travel. Our “work hard, play hard” mentality provides everyone with a fun, casual work environment that embraces new and better ways of doing things, and new and better things to do for our clients. The result is consistently being named one of the best places to work.
The question you must now ask is: Are you ready to evolve?
The role of the Associate Campaign Manager focuses on the daily operations needed to successfully run their client's email marketing and SMS programs in cooperation with the Manager of Campaign Management. The Associate Campaign Manager is responsible for their clients and supervising the Campaign Specialists as they perform their tasks of the production workflow. Their main priority is project management including setting clear client expectations and ensuring the team exceeds those expectations.
Considered one of the best jobs in the company because the Lead gets exposure to almost every department, the position offers a wide variety of tasks during the day, and there is a wide variety of projects to advise and assist. DEG is the best place to work as Campaign Manager because we have one of the largest teams of Salesforce Marketing Cloud experts outside of Salesforce Marketing Cloud and we are on the cutting edge of every new feature in Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Communicate effectively with clients to execute email and mobile campaigns
- Assist with documenting and communicating RCAs internally
- Traffic campaign assets and maintain calendars along with communication relating to each campaign such as due dates, revisions, etc. with both internal team and client
- Assist with account service team to lead status meetings and send weekly updates
- Provide a second level of support to campaign specialists as necessary throughout the execution process
- Lead and assist PMO team on special projects as needed
- Coordinate assets between cross-functional teams and departments
- Track hours, create charge sheets and invoices for accurate billing of time and resources
- Assist Manager with devising actionable campaign optimization insights based on campaign analysis
- Develop and document efficiencies in current and future processes
- Coordinate the completion of deployment tracker including tracking/monitoring key leading indicators for success in relation to accuracy and efficiency
- Assist Manager of Campaign Management with escalations
- Train and support new and existing team members
- Manage afterhours requests for clients as necessary
- Lead team meetings, set team goals and guide team towards them
- Work with manager to create and maintain projects in Darwin for billing, time tracking and resource planning
This role’s tasks are generally allocated among the various responsibilities as follows:
Campaign Execution 10%
Special Projects 10%
Client Communication 65%
DEG process and individual growth 10%
R&D and best practices including platform knowledge maintenance 5%
- 6+ months of experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Demonstrated writing/communication, interpersonal and client relationship skills
- Proven record for problem resolution and successful completion of complex projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Access, Visio and Project are a plus)
- Previous management/team leader role a plus
- Proven leadership capabilities either through lead engineer experience, DEG Engineering department contributions or community/industry contributions
- Demonstrated project execution and success
- Respected by peers as qualified source of information and guidance
- Strong communication skills
- Good team player and positive attitude
- Four year college degree or equivalent course work preferred
- Multiple health plan options, including supplemental insurance and pre-tax FSAs
- Life insurance, AD&D, and short- and long-term disability plans with company-paid premium
- Ample paid time off, holidays, and flex time
- Fully paid leave for new parents, including maternity, paternity, and adoption leave with financial assistance
- Additional paid-leave options, like military leave for active duty service members deployed to full-time service and disaster leave for those who experience a natural disaster affecting themselves or their immediate family
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with auto-enrollment and a company-sponsored matching program
- Bonus plans based on company and individual performance
- Culture Club social events throughout the year
- Free refreshments, including soda, juice, sparkling water, and Roasterie hot and nitro cold brew coffee in our company coffeehouse, as well as free on-tap and bottle beer for our weekly Beer:30
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.