Content Migration Specialist
- Remote, Salt Lake City, UT, United States
- Employees can work remotely
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network. For more information, contact Merkle at 1-877-9-Merkle or visit www.merkleinc.com.
As a Content Migration Specialist, you will be involved with moving and building web pages into an enterprise level CMS.
The Content Migration Specialist will need a basic understanding of how a CMS or website builders work. Having an understanding of common website functionality like HTML and CSS is a plus.
What You’ll Do:
· Create pages in a CMS using a mixture of custom components
· Gain a firm understanding of what each component does and how to use them on a given page
· Provides estimates for content entry for planning and scheduling purposes
· Collaborates with QA team to ensure content is tested for quality and accuracy
· Collaborates with developers to resolve content defects and bugs
· Assist with production maintenance of content entry
· Review work of team members to ensure quality and accuracy of content and readiness for production
· CMS migration experience is plus but not required
· Ability to analyze, diagnose and solve content issues
· Experience with Atlassian - JIRA, Confluence
· Knowledge of SDLC
· Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
· Strong organizational skills with high attention to details
· Able to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and handle multiple projects simultaneously
· A self-directed individual who knows what needs to be done and operates with urgency, focus, and discipline
· Hands-on, completes task and is dependable
· Excellent written and verbal communication
At Merkle, we believe that a diverse environment improves us as a community and as a business. We want to foster an environment of growth, where all ideas and contributions are encouraged. We need this culture of courage to continue to thrive in our fast-paced industry. We embrace differences of opinion. We value diversity of experience and thought, which help us to challenge and define industry-leading solutions, and support our goal of being a great place to work.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.