Lead React Native Mobile Developer
- Remote Address, New York, NY
Isobar is a creative experience agency that is focused on digital innovation and design, with an expertise in emerging technologies. Isobar has global offices in 51 markets with over 8,000 employees working every day to create engaging, interesting, valuable and meaningful experiences. As part of Dentsu, a global network that has capabilities across data, marketing, advertising and experience, Isobar leads the way in terms of innovation and design services and operates under the principles of “Invent – Make – Change” – the way we approach the work that we do and what we find most rewarding and meaningful as we work with our clients, across an extensive client roster across verticals.
Diversity is embedded in who we are and all that we do: our mindset, our solutions, and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable environment. We put our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. Our differences make us richer and enable stronger relationships with each other and foster greater impact for our clients. We engage with our communities to drive positive social impact by fostering equity and working to create a digital society that works for all.
Job Title/Position: Lead React Native Developer
Location Type: Remote (off-site/remote)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Work Location: Must reside within the contiguous United States
Citizenship Status: Must be fully authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
Isobar is looking for a qualified Lead React Native Developer, who has strong UI (User Interface) experience designing, developing and delivering mobile applications. The successful candidate for this position will be joining our dynamic team of mission driven, creative, innovative, and passionate about the digital and mobile experience our customers seek.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement, integrate and deploy the foundation of React and React Native mobile application and related technologies.
- Creating and developing technologies across mobile applications (i.e., iOS, Android, etc.)
- Front-End development to create Android/iOS applications.
- Design, develop and implement components of React Native and its core principals
- Design, develop and implement the design application frameworks for use across multiple products and components.
- Create, optimize and integrate RESTful Application Programming Interface (API) calls.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience with Bachelor’s degree or higher (preferably in: Computer Science or Technology, Engineering, or related discipline)
- Minimum 6 years of experience without a college degree.
Experience & Expertise:
- Must have served in UI/React Developer role and capacity with Front-end development involved in the design, development and integration of mobile applications using React Native's mobile technologies and tools.
- Must have current or most recently worked within the past 3 years with relevant and hands-on experience involved in the design and development of mobile applications (i.e., Android, iOS, Tablet, etc.).
- Minimum of 4 years’ of continuous and extensive hands-on experience with expert level use of all of the following web technologies:
- Must possess a minimum 3 years of experience creating, optimizing and integrating API calls.
Nice to Have.
- Experience with NodeJS
- Experience with XML technologies like XSD, XSL, XPATH
- Design and conceptual skills
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.