Program Manager with German
- Argentinská, 170 00 Praha 7-Holešovice, Czechia
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
- Lead mixed (business and technical) project delivery teams to execute the full software development lifecycle, including teams consisting of company or contracted resources who may be on site, on shore, or offshore
- Working on SW development, platforms implementations, while collaborating with interesting clients (different areas of activities and different countries). Possibility of being engaged in projects that involve also different technologies.
- On-going support to key clients to maintain steady state and implement new requirements/upgrades
- Create and follow a detailed project plan, regular project reporting (both inside the company and for the client)
- Maintain a portfolio of several ongoing projects at the same time (different sizes and complexities)
· 5 years of experience in Program/Project Management (hands-on knowledge on Project Management Methodologies and best practices – is a must)
· Detail-oriented individual, with a can-do attitude
· Think and act Agile;
· A responsible, reliable, organized and with a professional PM, with great communication skills (as you will be in direct contact with the client on daily basis);
· Speak fluent English and German
· Someone who is willing to help and enjoys being independent and taking ownership;
· Have previous experience with various custom SW Development types of projects
· Acquired PM Certifications (PMP / Prince 2) – would also be an advantage
With us, you will:
- Become part of an international team, where you can gain new/relevant experience
- Enjoy a dynamic environment where you will never happen to fall into routine work
- Have the possibility to grow and develop
- Enjoy a start-up and agile atmosphere, while being part of a friendly international team of creative minds
And we offer even more!
- Laptop and tariff plan for mobile phone
- Cafeteria of benefits to choose from – life insurance, pension insurance, benefit points (Edenred cafeteria) and more are coming
- Meal vouchers
- 5 weeks of paid vacation (25 days)
- Ulekare.cz – medical advisory system
- Mental Health Program (Soulmio)
- Flexible working hours and home-office possibility (for special situations)
- Opportunity to travel (up to 20% of the time)
- We value self-education and learning new technologies, so we support all our team members in obtaining new certifications, attending learning tutorials and conferences etc.
- We have employee breakfasts regularly, we enjoy beer and wine, and we create a lot of opportunities to get together for those who enjoy life, not only work
- Help with relocation for candidates with valid visa for the Czech Republic