People Services Team Coordinator with German
- Dornych, Brno, Czech republic
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change and join a friendly team with an amazing work environment?
If yes, NOW it’s high time, as our team in the HR Shared Service Center in Brno is growing at a beautiful pace, so we are looking for our People Services Team Coordinator to complete and lead our German-speaking team.
Your daily tasks as a People Service Representative (70% of the overall role):
· You will oversee complete HR administrative tasks, connected with the entire employee lifecycle for our colleagues working in Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
· You will take care of the onboarding of our new colleagues
· You will be the main point of contact for topics concerning work permits, social security, affiliations, benefits enrolment, pension plans, rewards, etc
· You will generate documents such as work certificates and you will also take care of any alumni employees’ requests.
· You will monitor and manage the exit process for the leaving employees
Your daily tasks as a People Service Team Coordinator (up to 30% of the overall role):
· You will be in charge of coordinating and motivating our local German-speaking team in the SSC from Brno, composed of 3 people
· You will be responsible for the workload split between team members and solving specific cases related to the work impacting the team
Tools you will use:
· Workday, Salesforce or ServiceNow, B-Back, etc.
· 3-5 years of experience in HR area and hands-on approach, followed-up by good knowledge on the HR tasks
· Ability to potentially coordinate a small team in the future
· Detail-oriented, well-organized, and quick learner
· Strong dedication to quality and a positive, collaborative attitude and approach
· You consider employees as being the core of any company and you strive towards providing them the best support
· You like to work in a team and enjoy the collaboration
· Fluent in German and in English
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.