- Bederstrasse 1, 8002 Zürich, Switzerland
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger of Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet, and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the Dentsu group, which shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
We are looking for a Media Manager to join our team in Zurich. The ideal candidate comes from an Agency or internal team with strong experience with cross-media platforms (Print, Digital, TV etc.)
- Main point of contact for the Media Director and the corresponding project portfolio.
- Support the development of convergent media strategies and deployment tactics based on the available budget and the corresponding communication objectives
- Responsible for the development of rough cross-media plans in collaboration with the Media Director and the Campaign Planners
- Briefing the campaign planners for the respective detailed plans and subsequent review with regard to the partial contribution to the achievement of the overall campaign objective (qualitative/quantitative)
- Responsible for integrating and continuously updating all detailed plans into the overall campaign plan
- Responsible for the coordination of all production plans, their accuracy and for their timely dispatch
- Ensure implementation of all approved measures in close coordination with campaign planners
- Ensure efficiency of media buying, both quantitatively and qualitatively, in close coordination with campaign planners
- Ensure target fulfillment (active campaign support/monitoring and initiation of optimization measures in close coordination with the campaign planners) and adherence to campaign budgets
- Responsible for the creation of cross-campaign post controls, for the generation of insights for further/other campaigns as well as ensuring the corresponding implementation
- Ensure compliance with contractual, client-specific, or agency-related agreements with vendors as well as all administrative tasks in close cooperation with the Financial Manager
- German native and English B2
We work with highly motivated people, who support and enrich each other. We live the possibilities of the digital world through the home office, meaning you can work anywhere with flexible (annual) working hours. We also value face-to-face exchanges - coffee or tea, biscuits or fruit are all welcomed on board and shared throughout our offices.
If you ever feel the need to take a break from the digital world, we love to get hands-on together and use pens, paper, and whiteboards for brainstorming sessions. Need to clear your head? Hit the foosball table, PlayStation, massage bench, or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food, we offer regular exchange formats, like meetings, tech labs, and more. Not enough? We are full believers in education and support training, whether it be internally or externally. We support you.
If you feel inspired by us, we’ll probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personal consultancies - we only work with selected partners.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.